Status
Not open for further replies.

There is a barge and crane in the water in front of the Cornado. Any idea what that is for, didn't realize anything was being done in the water there....bridge maybe?

I don't think there were problems with making the ride itself work. There were just problems with the building construction. I believe @rteetz has said there was a roof leak that cause water damage.
Correct. Obviously it’s second hand info that I received but I heard it from two separate sources which does help.

Strange, considering it is just a replication of a tech they already have. I'm also just angry I wont get an annual pass or DVC preview in mid May...

The fact that it is indoors and is themed to The Claw has me hopeful that there are show elements that will make it very different. Maybe there is a mechanical claw hanging from the ceiling that moves and follows the vehicles around. Or lights/projections on the ceiling that go with the ride music. Not that those would be reason for the delay. I was just wondering if we know for sure this isn't the case.

As a huge CBR fan, I'm very eager to see what this will look like once completed.

Just returned. Riviera looked to have gone up another floor or two since the last photos, and a few gondola lift towers towards the boardwalk parking lot direction were in place.
Seemed a bit of rock work was started in star wars.

Overall constructions walls didn't impact us a lot. Only place it really showed up was by the flights of wonder in Animal Kingdom, that really narrowed the pathway a bit.

There was talk that DHS was slowly catching up with DLR but that video shows its still several months behind.
Its hard to determine just how far behind though as they are being built differently. With that said DHS isn't going to catch up to DLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter