Afraid to put any Disney stickers on our trailer.......

bigdisneydaddy

Fan of all things Fort wilderness
With all the shocking price increases lately I am hesitant to put any Disney related stickers on the back of our fifth wheel. I dont want people thinking we are loaded and therefore have nice stuff inside the trailer that they could take. The reality is that we are mostly broke because of our camping habit AND our Disney habit. 8-)

(View this post with the highest concentration of sarcasm that you can)

Your are correct. We always saved every month so we could get our Ft. Wilderness fix. It is sad that they have become so greedy. Grease the pockets of the higher management. I don't think the employees are paid a lot.

This is why I decorate the outdoor fridge with magnets of places we've been. If the outdoor kitchen is closed up, they have no clue.

Perhaps some vinyl stickers that simulate mold, torn metal or fiberglass, or some other health hazard sign on it might help.

This is why I decorate the outdoor fridge with magnets of places we've been. If the outdoor kitchen is closed up, they have no clue.

Perhaps some vinyl stickers that simulate mold, torn metal or fiberglass, or some other health hazard sign on it might help.
Lol, bullet holes or biohazzard would work! Or better yet......

. . . I dont want people thinking we are loaded and therefore have nice stuff inside the trailer that they could take . . .

1. Buy a piece of thin plexiglass from your home center.
2. Afix stickers, such as WDW, to the plexi.
3. Place the plexi in the camper window when you are there.
4. Remove the plexi when you leave the camper.
5. You & others can see the stickers when you park or drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter