After 10 Long Months Of Planning...its Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

nurseypoo5

Better late then never!!!! Right Mickster?!
We leave at 5am tomorrow morning, my DD's boyfriend is housesitting, my fish are taken care of, i've kissed my dogs, i've bought my wardrobes...

but ask me if i've packed...um no. I'M FREAKING OUT! I'm hitting a brick wall. I suddenly feel like i'm to fat for my clothes so i go out shopping..TODAY?? what is the matter with me? Suddenly i feel so unprepared for this trip. Do i have my confirmation numbers printed? NO. Do i have directions printed? NO. Do I have my itenerary printed? NO...now i find out my ink in my printer is gone! :rotfl2:

DH is now shopping...hehehehe

I have a migraine too...i'm sure its stress. Oh myyyyyy what a stressful vacation lol! I seriously will not know what to do with myself after its over :(

Anyway, think of me..we land tomorrow at 11am and will be at POR tomorrow afternoon and epcot tomorrow night for DS birthday dinner :) (i even have the scuba divers ordered up to swim to our table to show a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER sign underwater..cute huh?)

ok..i need to take that half a xanax i have for the airplane ride NOW. hehehehe

hugs all :) I hear the weather isnt supposed to get out of the 80's next week either, just a cherry on top :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter