Age when buying in the firs time...

How old were you when you bought your first DVC contract (not an add-on)?

• Under 25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• Over 50

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was 24 and DH was 32! We went on a tour for fun and bought right then! It was DD first trip she was 3 months at the time. Best thing we ever did!

We just bought at SSR in December once we found out about F&F promotion. I am 38 and DH is 34.

we bought 200 pts at BWV in 2006 - sight unseen - when i was 29 and my wife was 28...

I was 33, DH was 35. We took the boys to Disney when they were 5. That was when I realized that I love my kids more if I can go to my own room at the end of the day. I told DH the ONLY way I was going back to Disney was if he bought me enough points for a one bedroom.

I was 26 and DH was 33. Former CM but didn't think. Shoulda, coulda, woulda! Now wrestling with AKV. Still on the fence!

I'd been to WDW many times, but last May was DH's first trip (to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary). He was hooked! So on our next to last day we made an appointment and bought at SSR (kind of like an anniversary gift to ourselves!) I was 41 and DH was 55 at the time.

At the time we were contemplating going the medical route to help us have a baby and thought "what a great investment to take our kid(s) to?" But the baby thing didn't work out so it'll just be the two of us (and perhaps a couple of friends sometimes) until our contract expires. :thumbsup2 Works for us! :woohoo:

I now wish we would have done it alot sooner! And we're contemplating purchasing into AKL now.

I'm surprised and not surprised by some of the results.
I didn't expect to see multiple people under 25 (can you give me your financial secrets???).

Well that's because some of cheated...I put in DHs age not mine and he fell into a different category. He is 5 years younger than me. :thumbsup2

I was 30 and DH 31. I used my age since DH is not really excited about Disney. He is outnumbered by us girls 3 to 1. So he does not matter! :rotfl2:

Would of bought in sooner if I had known about DVC.

I was 58 and my husband was 61 when we bought BWV in 1999 and 61 and 64 when we did an add-on at BCV.

My husband is the biggest kid you've ever seen when it comes to DW. He loves to take people for the first time and watch out if they don't get properly excited. It does make it nice being retired and can go anytime, the slow season is so nice. Makes it that much tougher though when we have to go spring break or summer because of the GC.

I was 25 and DW was 28, bought 150 points then when practice got rolling a year later we bought more, but I tend to do alot of things early my son is nine so I was a teenage dad at one point.

When looking at the poll results I think you should take into consideration that older folks are not as likely to be on the Internet.
As one of those "older folks", I'll have you know I've been on the Internet since its creation. Of course in my day there were none of these sissy browsers to make it easy to "surf" and no "links". We typed the internet addresses in manually on terminals. There were no color monitors either although some of the terminals displayed green text on a black background. You youngsters don't know how good you have it. And you have no respect for your elders! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter