Ahsoka

No this exact narrative from your most recent response:
Everyone understands that it is difficult and unlikely to have a male and female fighter with the same muscle mass - it's just not impossible. It's not going to "get people hurt" because nobody is going to run out and start fighting because of it! 🙂

Suddenly you want it to get back to fantasy world when you have been arguing the human male vs human female narratives for like 4 hours.

We all notice 90 lb lady Thor looks funny kicking butt, but at least she has the power of the Gods on her side 😏.

Last edited:
Sometimes (I think I heard correctly) on earth "generally speaking " we have boys/men take certain drugs to be able to compete with girls/women. I'm not sure why that is, never made sense to me.

But for sure, in movies on earth and in space- some great characters are presented.

Lots of faves from the MCU and others.
Screenshot_20230912_162141_Google.jpg

No, but this narrative in modern society will
convince a teenage girl somewhere she is capable of holding her own in a street fight with a dude. This is dangerous, plain and simply. I have been very clear with my daughter, knee him in the crotch and run like the wind.
Who is trying to share that narrative? This all started because you commented on a largely female force in a fictional, fantasy, TV show. Very different from somebody convincing a teenage girl she is capable of holding her own in a street fight with a guy (though one might argue that kneeing him in the crotch is holding her own, but I could see that being a matter of perspective).

Everyone understands that it is difficult and unlikely to have a male and female fighter with the same muscle mass - it's just not impossible. It's not going to "get people hurt" because nobody is going to run out and start fighting because of it! 🙂

And, right, it is not impossible. You're the one who thinks that with male and female fighters who have the same muscle mass that the male somehow has an advantage. They would in fact be even strength wise - the advantage is that men typically have MORE muscle mass. A female would not be able to attain a higher muscle mass than an elite male fighter - but she certainly could attain more muscle than I have. Nobody is under any illusions about anything. Most of us agree though that in a movie, none of it matters at all!

So answer one question and I will leave it alone. Floyd Maywether Jr fought at 135 lbs. Do you honestly believe an elite female boxer at 135 lbs, could hold her own in a fight with Maywether?

Of course not, that is completely ludicrous……but you nor any of the other “champions” on here will say that.

I don’t care what her muscle mass was or anything of that nature, she likely never even land a single punch on Maywether.

It’s bonkers that you won’t admit that, and the only reason you wont is because of what you believe it will say about you.

Last edited:
So answer one question and I will leave it alone. Floyd Maywether Jr fought at 135 lbs. Do you honestly believe an elite female boxer at 135 lbs, could hold her own in a fight with Maywether?

Of course not, that is completely ludicrous……but you nor any of the other “champions” on here will say that.

I don’t care what her muscle mass was or anything of that nature, she likely never even lands a single punch of Maywether.

It’s bonkers that you won’t admit that, and the only reason you wont is because of what you believe it will say about you.

The muscle mass is not the entire weight of a person, so it's not an exact comparison. I'm just saying that you certainly could have a male and female with equal strength. I don't see how that isn't obvious. The actual total body weight may be different than comparing two males or two females. If two specimens, a male and a female, were trained identically though, the male would naturally gain more muscle. It is effectively impossible to match an elite level athlete such as Mayweather. However with random people, it certainly could be.

So you go in a lab and use HGH and Test and match Maywether’s numbers, and he will still pummel her. The lengths you will go to, to keep from finding any common ground is ludicrous.

The exact same weight is exactly what you and Super Mag were saying for hours, now it’s something else. So you want a much bigger girl vs Maywether then? Yep, he still will easily win.

So you go in a lab and use HGH and Test and match Maywether’s numbers, and he will still pummel her. The lengths you will go to, to keep from finding any common ground is ludicrous.

The exact same weight is exactly what you and Super Mag were saying for hours, now it’s something else. So you want a much bigger girl vs Maywether then? Yep, he still will easily win.
Sigh.. evidently a fourth time is needed....

Any major differences in performance and metabolism between genders (in humans) can be explained by size and body comp.

Mayweather would pummel most anyone - even guys. He was an absolute tip-top fighter! I think we need to describe this in other terms than fighting, because there is more to that than pure strength.

So, let's say you take a male who can lift 50 pounds with two arms. Do you agree that there could be a female who could lift the same? If there were, would their muscle mass be about the same? Of course it would.

Yes, it is likely that the make can lift more than 50 pounds, even without training. The female could surpass that with training. Now, all things being equal, the male will progress faster with training. Of course, teh top female couldn't surpass the top male - bue she certainly COULD surpass many other men.

To sum it up:
  • The muscle mass in a male and female specimen COULD be the same.
  • It likely wouldn't be.
  • It couldn't be at elite levels of training.
  • It does not matter in fantasy movies.

Well after reading through all of that I just want a detailed physiological breakdown of Twi’leks and Togrutas, as well as the impacts on the musculoskeletal composition of humans while traveling through space and experiencing varying planetary forces and atmospheres.

Since all that now apparently matters in a series featuring laser blasters, lightsabers, aliens, and mystical energy fields.

So give me a scenario where a woman’s body composition can match that of mine. I am 6’1” and 215 lbs. I exercise 4-5 times a week on average. What is my equal female in the bizarre world you are trying to create in a lab?

As far as strength I can lift two 100 dumbbells for 7 reps as of last Wednesday night. That is flat bench if you want specifics.

So a 6’ 8” foot tall woman weighing 250 or so lbs, is that an equivalent of muscle mass considering body fat %?

Please be specific.

Last edited:
Well, the wrestler Chyna was 5'10" and 200 lbs. It's getting in the ballpark:

1694560497875.png

I sure wouldn't be getting in the ring with her!

Ok, at least I understand what you are saying now. So a female body builder on juice, appears to be what you say is a fair fight with a middle aged engineer.

Last edited:
Ok, at least I understand what you are saying now. So a female body builder on juice, appears to be what you say is a fair fight?

I never used the word "fair" - all I am saying is that some females have as much muscle mass as some males, in many cases much more. I have admitted from the beginning that the ceiling favors males, by a lot.

And I will tell you this with 99% certainty. A 5’10” male in similar shape to that pic of Chyna with a wrestling background like her would completely pummel her in a real fight. The speed and the force behind strikes would likely be night and day different. The force of his takedowns and ability to exert leverage in the ground game would also be significantly better.

Also, that female body type is nearly impossible to obtain without anabolic steroids, where my workout partner is pretty close to that and is 100% natural.

Last edited:
Brittney Griner is 6'9 and 205.
And any 6’9” male player in the league would school her in a 1 on 1 game. Today, tomorrow, or the next day. They will be faster, stronger, and can jump higher, I can say with a high level of certainty.

I have seen college basketball players that never even made the league dominate WNBA players in pickup games.

Any major differences in performance and metabolism between genders (in humans) can be explained by size and body comp. If those two things are the same, then there is no difference.
Not that I really care, but this statement is totally false. There are multiple studies published by the NIH that report on this.

The most interesting study compared Males and Females in multiple different athletic activities. Then weighed down the males to account for differences in body compostion and particularly the fact that women typically have more body fat. The males still outperformed the females by between 30 and 70%.

There are hundreds of studies and thousands of real world examples. Read some research.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter