Air Canada Seat Sale

diz karen

Mouseketeer
I just got an e-mail saying Air Canada is having a seat sale. Seats must be booked by May 2nd and it is for travel up to June 19th. They show a rate starting at 305. for Ottawa to Orlando. That is pretty good for air canada.
Just thought this might help someone, even though I can't go.

Hi, just booked the seat sale $124 each way from Calgary that's unheard of!! Better yet the seat sale is good till Oct 16. We leave July 1 till the 15! The kids will be thrilled when they get home from school.......or maybe I should wait and surprise them!! It's been two years since we last in WDW. I can hardly wait, it will be just the 3 of us(divorce just being done)and it's been a bit of a stressful year. Book soon everyone!!:Pinkbounc

I have been looking for the seat sale that you booked you flights, but I sure can't find your prices? I'm looking at going June 16th to July 8th from Vancouver.

Did you go on their web or phone?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Nancy:D

bcnancy - i was playing around with some dates, found that if your return date was July 1, the price would be around $400 with taxes. (that's pretty awesome - when i went in Feb, we couldn't find anything lower than $600, so we flew from Seattle) If your return date is July 2 - the price went up by about $80. I didn't try different times, but you might want to try it some more, maybe try to move the dates around a bit?

I just went to travelocity.ca and searched with Depart Jun 16, Return Jul 8 and got a United flight for about $410 with taxes. Expedia.ca gave the same price. At that price, I totally want to go again!!!

good luck with your search!

Oh, i wanted to add that the base price of those tickets is $154 CAD for one-way - that's excellent!!!!

Thanks!
I found the flights when I went to Air Canada, they are pretty much what we paid 5 years ago. The total with taxes is 1593.24.
(This is for the 4 of us.)

Now I have to talk hubby into it!

Have a great Day!!!!:p

Hi there
I checked with Air Canada yesterday and found flights to California for $208 plus taxes return. Flights to Florida (suprise to me) were only $288 + tx return. I was looking for a holiday in late September/early October leaving and returning midweek. The only glitch seems to be that today is the last day to book these fares. If I can get my family to agree, we'll book our trip.
Lydia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter