Air Canada seat sale?

DisneyJules

Magic is all around us!
Hey guys! Question here. My dad informed me about a seat sale through air canada to Orlando Florida. I'm a little confused on the price, I'm not sure if he was mistaken or I just misunderstood. Is it $170 there and $170 back? And I understand that you must take your holiday before June 15, 2003. Does anyone know when this sale ends?
Thanks a bunch!

Jules :D

From the website, it looks like there are currently sales to US destinations but the sale ends May 2, 2003. However, you might do well just by going to the site and entering some dates/destinations to price it out. As i'm not sure what city you're in, I don't know if the price woudl be $170 one-way or return.

I think some people have found sale prices up to October, though again for me, flights are just trial-and-error to find good prices sometimes.

I'd definitely try www.aircanada.ca directly though. Good luck!

I know that Air Cda had a seat sale that ended on Friday. When I did a search I found fares up through the beginnning of October to Orlando for $288 return from Vancouver. I haven't looked to see if anything new has come up from AC but definitely check out the web site and try a few variations of your dates. Good luck!:wave:

Hey guys, I'm in Winnipeg. I checked the aircanada.ca site out earlier and couldn't find anything. Maybe I just wasn't in the right area.

Hi, I had posted info on the previous Air Canada seat sale thread. I got the seat sale info from the paper and went to AC web site, funny they did not include all destinations; the paper and web site info have some different info!! I phoned direct to get my rate of Calgary to Orlando of $124 each way total $378
return tax incl. You have till May 2 to buy and travel on certain days up to Oct 16.!! YIPPEE!!!!:bounce:

That's an amazing deal! When I was searching for prices, air canada gave me a total of $836, eek! I'll keep my eyes open for other seat sales, I just spoke to my friend yesterday and financially she's not completely set at the moment to take a vacation. But we'll continue planning so that we eventually can go to florida together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter