Airline Discount

s&k'smom

<font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b
Hi, has anyone used an airline discount lately? My husband works for United (lets hope they dont' go on strike) and I have heard that you can get a really good discount and Mousesavers mentioned it too. Home on maternity leave until Sept then when I head back to work I plan to make our reservations for October 2002. (Can't get anything done with the two kids!!) Thanks for any help and info. PS we are really interested in the Poly or Contemporary.

Hi!

We just got Southwest out of Hartford, CT for $75.00 round trip. Saved so much in airfare and on hotels with the AP rate, that we're taking an extra trip! Going in October and again for the Food and Wine festival in November! My husband has a business trip to New Orleans later this month and the fare is only $93.00 RT out of Hartford.

Definitely check Southwest. Here' s the address: http://www.iflyswa.com

Good luck!

Hi Cheryl H thank you for your reply and the web address I'll definately check it out. Hope to have a trip planned in the next few weeks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter