Airline ticket credit

benson11

<font color=blue>Touched by the Tag Fairy!
Hello, I have a question about airline tickets. I am going to Disney in July. I had been checking tickets for months and the price never went down from $250 (Hartford to Orlando). 2 weeks after purchasing them, they went down to $216, and now are at $205. Will Delta give me some kind of credit on the tickets. I purchased 6 tickets so it's a matter of more than $200. Thanks in advance for you help. Thank You.

Usually if you bought the ticket online, you can only get credit if on line fares have gone lower, or if you bought the ticket in other ways, then only non online fares can be used for comparison.

Some fares do not allow for refunds if other still lower fares are offered.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

I purchased 3 tkts in Jan for flts in May, NYC-MCO. In Feb DH decided to come so I went to purchase same flts and price went down from $191-$159. Purchase DH tkt quickly and called Delta. I received a credit voucher for the difference of 191 to 165 (159 was a web only fare). Well later in Feb I was planning our August trip and decided just to check in on our May trip and WOW:bounce: :Pinkbounc the price was $135. I immediately called Delta and received a voucher for another $30. Towards the end of Feb I purchased our August trip tkts for $159 minus $60 worth of vouchers.

The moral check back at least once a week on a Tues/Wed.

Good Luck to all!!:jester: :earsgirl:

Jetsetter

Thanks for all your help. I'll give them a call. Thanks again.

Last week our son was trying on the internet to get airfare on Delta for $137.50 from Minneapolis to Orlando. While he was on line trying to book the tickets the price jumped to $201.00!!! He booked at that 'new' price anyway. The next day the price was down - this time $153. He called Delta to ask about getting a voucher for the difference & was told that there was 'nothing' that could be done. He hung up - called back again & this time the gal said 'no problem' getting the vouchers for the difference!!! He was happy - but still wished he was able to of gotten the $137.50!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter