• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Airmiles Armchair Chatter

quick look at the flyer, their bonus of the pillsbury rolls sucks. they go on sale lots of times for $1 so 7 for 2.29,,loosing money.

But the cinnamon buns with tea taste so good!
Hugs
Mel
When I was at Sobeys the other day they had some limited edition triple berry scones so I bought a couple of tubes to try. One for me and one for my Mom. They weren't cheap but I notice they aren't part of the deal anyway.
Yes we all need some yummyness these days.

No, no I meant we are joking about the possibility of new bundles of unexpected joy down the road. I was just commenting that we're joking about it now but what if it becomes reality. Like when you say something and knock on wood so that it doesn't happen to you.

I meant my comment as a joke to knock on wood while we say such things. Typing isn't like saying it with inflections.

the duck is currently powering down for a little self care time, if I'm not careful I'll get overwhelmed by alllll the extra that these days are full of. Is there any interest in a thread dedicated to baking/ cooking? If so I'd be happy to do that! I have a ton of tried and true, relatively easy recipes for bread, cookies, squares etc.
Take time for YOU, Duck. You are worth it! I'd like a baking/cooking thread. DD actually baked when we were on our cruise last week. She did a pretty good job, too. We'd love to see some other basic, easy recipes.

Is anyone else bugged by the pop-up that has appeared? No way to shut it down, and I keep accidentally hitting it. :p

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I thought it could be of use. The dates on the offer conflict with each other. A similar email was sent to DS last week. If you're going for groceries anyway. Miles will post 4-6 weeks later and will not show up on your receipt

Get 20 Bonus Miles when you spend $20*
Offer validMar 12,2020 - Mar 31,2020

Get 20 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you spend $20* or more at Metro
Plus, save 10% on select days with a student discount!†
Find store

Metro

bg_offer_menu_gradient.png

Terms and Conditions
* Offer valid from March 6 to 31, 2020 at participating Metro locations in Ontario (excluding Thunder Bay). Offer subject to change without notice. Limit of one Bonus offer per AIR MILES® Collector Number. Qualifying purchase of $20 or more must be made in a single transaction and excludes taxes, tobacco, beer, wine, cider, Western Union, lottery, transit tickets, stamps, gift cards, prescription medications, behind-the-counter pharmacy items, and purchases from in-store vendors. Some restrictions apply. See in store for details. Bonus Miles will not appear on your cash register receipt. Miles will be posted to your Collector Account 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Metro Ontario Inc.
† 10% Student Discount is only valid at select Metro locations. Visit metro.ca/StudentDiscount for a complete list of participating locations. In order to qualify for the offer, a valid post-secondary school student ID must be shown prior to purchase. Not valid on purchases of tobacco, lottery tickets, beer, wine, cider, stamps, Western Union, gift card purchases, prescription medications, behind-the-counter pharmacy items, and professional pharmacy services. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Metro reserves the right to amend or terminate this offer without notice.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I thought it could be of use. The dates on the offer conflict with each other. A similar email was sent to DS last week. If you're going for groceries anyway. Miles will post 4-6 weeks later and will not show up on your receipt

Get 20 Bonus Miles when you spend $20*
Offer validMar 12,2020 - Mar 31,2020

Get 20 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you spend $20* or more at Metro
Plus, save 10% on select days with a student discount!†
Find store

Metro

bg_offer_menu_gradient.png

Terms and Conditions
* Offer valid from March 6 to 31, 2020 at participating Metro locations in Ontario (excluding Thunder Bay). Offer subject to change without notice. Limit of one Bonus offer per AIR MILES® Collector Number. Qualifying purchase of $20 or more must be made in a single transaction and excludes taxes, tobacco, beer, wine, cider, Western Union, lottery, transit tickets, stamps, gift cards, prescription medications, behind-the-counter pharmacy items, and purchases from in-store vendors. Some restrictions apply. See in store for details. Bonus Miles will not appear on your cash register receipt. Miles will be posted to your Collector Account 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase. ®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Metro Ontario Inc.
† 10% Student Discount is only valid at select Metro locations. Visit metro.ca/StudentDiscount for a complete list of participating locations. In order to qualify for the offer, a valid post-secondary school student ID must be shown prior to purchase. Not valid on purchases of tobacco, lottery tickets, beer, wine, cider, stamps, Western Union, gift card purchases, prescription medications, behind-the-counter pharmacy items, and professional pharmacy services. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Metro reserves the right to amend or terminate this offer without notice.
Thank you. I don't often shop Metro, but I'm sure that I'd be able to spend $20-I'm ready for some nice spring flowers, and Metro does a great job on those.

I have a flight booked for April 26. Ottawa - Orlando direct. I just received two travel advisories from Airmiles.

1. there was an earthquake 5.7 that has affected Salt Lake city airport (like that's all they need)
2. Chicago is experiencing 4 hr delays.

neither of these airports are anywhere near my flight path. Why?

I have a flight booked for April 26. Ottawa - Orlando direct. I just received two travel advisories from Airmiles.

1. there was an earthquake 5.7 that has affected Salt Lake city airport (like that's all they need)
2. Chicago is experiencing 4 hr delays.

neither of these airports are anywhere near my flight path. Why?

In my experience, they’ll send you any USA related advisories. I got all sorts that weren’t applicable to where I was actually flying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter