Airmiles Armchair Chatter

It's worth a call back to them to confirm. The agent I spoke with, told me, that I only had 12 months to rebook but 24 to take the travel. If I don't rebook within 12 months then my credits would disappear.

I don't know if what she told me was true or not. I would be interested in a second confirmation. I personally was probably going to wait until 18 months to rebook but ...

I may call them back on Monday and see what they say. I would like to have something in writing outlining those details.

Happy Mother's Day My Friends!
Hugs
Mel
View attachment 494003

Happy Mother’s Day ladies. My 6 year old has been up since 230am. We may have binge watched Dead to me. DD just made breakfast and I’m gong to try and grab a nap and maybe head for a walk around 3 grab dinner to go and def an early bedtime hopefully .
hope you all have a wonderful day ❤️

Early Sobeys offers for me.....
good for 21 days...
spend $100 get 50 bonus airmiles
spend $25 in cat food,litter,treats get 50 airmiles
spend $15 in fresh produce get 25 airmiles.
now to see tomorrow evening if they offer anything else.
I could still put off shopping for another week or so.

Hugs
Mel

Early Sobeys offers for me.....
good for 21 days...
spend $100 get 50 bonus airmiles
spend $25 in cat food,litter,treats get 50 airmiles
spend $15 in fresh produce get 25 airmiles.
now to see tomorrow evening if they offer anything else.
I could still put off shopping for another week or so.

Hugs
Mel

Ugh I got spend $150 get 75 AM! (and the produce one)

Ugh I got spend $150 get 75 AM! (and the produce one)
ugh... I am not sure I can make $100 ,,$150 would be too much for me.
The produce one is hard to do for me right now,,not a lot of selection.
The tangerines I bought last time lasted 2 days before going bad,and the apples tasted yucky.
I do want a couple more perennials for my garden though.

Hugs
Mel

If your offer is the same as mine it's good until May 31 also. I got one on my card and DH's card. If I have to do my inlaws shop and mine I might make it to $150 if I throw in a few plants. I guess I won't shop this week. That way I'll have room in the freezer for a bigger shop next week.

Grocery shopping just isn't as much fun as it used to be. Earning AM (lots of them) keeps it interesting at least. Right now it's just another job that has to be done to keep things moving along until...

I got the same deal - spend $100 get 50 air miles and the spend $15 on produce and get 25 air miles. I am going shopping tomorrow as my brother wants some of the deals from this weeks ad and I am sure that I will be spending at least $115. My own offer is spend $115 get 25 air miles so I will be able to double dip.

I got the offer too, spend $100 get 50 AM. Maybe I'll use it, we'll see. I mean I can easily spend that on a week of groceries lately, but I'm reluctant to go to Sobeys after a couple bad shops there. I'm preferring Metro (and had a spend $100 get 100 AM to use this week). Weird because before, I preferred Sobeys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter