Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I'm having both those issues and I had to search for the post a reply box. It is really hard to follow along!

Ok, who still needs to pull out their card to log in with the number? I've had that memorized for years now :)

I only have one account and am waiting to switch to the email address because I like using the number. I just hope they don't go to that system where to log in you have to get a code sent to you by text. All the banks and other accounts moving to that and it's so annoying.
I want to use my Airmiles number too. Much easier to type in only numbers than my email address.

Ignore this post
I had a cup of tea and realized yes I have until 11:59 Pm tomorrow to do this.
What a day!! Need to go to bed....

Life has gotten way too busy for me.
Am I able to sneak in tomorrow morning and use this or am I out of luck?
Shell oil change. (90 Airmiles)

Promotion is sponsored by Shell Canada Products (“Sponsor”). The AIR MILES® Reward *Program is operated by LoyaltyOne, Co. (“Operator”). Promotion begins on November 15, 2022 at 12:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on December 15, 2022 at 11:59PM CT (“Promotion Period”).

Thanks Mel

Last edited:
A note about the BONINE discussion a page or so back. I went to the pharmacy to pick up DH's meds for 6 weeks to cover our cruise in early January. He asked if I had gravol, and I said no but I had some Bonine on hand if we did get seasick, which rarely happens now. He questioned me and then looked it up. He said it is banned in Canada (I knew that) and can cause confusion and balance issues, especially in seniors (I didn't know that). I'll be thinking carefully about whether we use it again since hubby has short term memory loss and balance problems due to TBI as a young adult. And I won't make him go on the rides if we ever go back to Disney. ;) He was a good sport and always did each one once for me. Now, I'll be on my own.

A note about the BONINE discussion a page or so back. I went to the pharmacy to pick up DH's meds for 6 weeks to cover our cruise in early January. He asked if I had gravol, and I said no but I had some Bonine on hand if we did get seasick, which rarely happens now. He questioned me and then looked it up. He said it is banned in Canada (I knew that) and can cause confusion and balance issues, especially in seniors (I didn't know that). I'll be thinking carefully about whether we use it again since hubby has short term memory loss and balance problems due to TBI as a young adult. And I won't make him go on the rides if we ever go back to Disney. ;) He was a good sport and always did each one once for me. Now, I'll be o
I used to take 2 Ginger Gravol once we boarded so it would kick in before we left port and then one before bed. If I felt any queasiness after that I would pop one but it was usually gone by the end of the second day. I don't even bother anymore, I think I have my sea legs now. I always figured that if I did need something stronger I could always pop down to the medical center where you can always get it free. I didn't want to bother stopping to pick up Bonine, especially knowing it's not recommended in Canada, and it's pretty much the gravol without a perscription.

I just got a bonus offer from Shell for December 17th to get 1 AM for every litre purchased and for every $1 spent in store up to 50 AM. Sad thing is I read the email right after my brother filled the car at Esso. Good thing we are driving to Bowmanville tomorrow for a drive thru light show and will need gas again so will be able to use the offer

I just got a bonus offer from Shell for December 17th to get 1 AM for every litre purchased and for every $1 spent in store up to 50 AM. Sad thing is I read the email right after my brother filled the car at Esso. Good thing we are driving to Bowmanville tomorrow for a drive thru light show and will need gas again so will be able to use the offer
Same for me,,, family get together on Sat for the first time in a few years ,,,big brother's 65th Birthday Party. The theme is Wacky Tacky...lol.
I will need to fill up again after this weekend ... come on Shell send me a bonus offer please.
I hope you have a great time at the light show and safe traveling Hon.
Hugs Mel

A note about the BONINE discussion a page or so back. I went to the pharmacy to pick up DH's meds for 6 weeks to cover our cruise in early January. He asked if I had gravol, and I said no but I had some Bonine on hand if we did get seasick, which rarely happens now. He questioned me and then looked it up. He said it is banned in Canada (I knew that) and can cause confusion and balance issues, especially in seniors (I didn't know that). I'll be thinking carefully about whether we use it again since hubby has short term memory loss and balance problems due to TBI as a young adult. And I won't make him go on the rides if we ever go back to Disney. ;) He was a good sport and always did each one once for me. Now, I'll be on my own.
I used to take 2 Ginger Gravol once we boarded so it would kick in before we left port and then one before bed. If I felt any queasiness after that I would pop one but it was usually gone by the end of the second day. I don't even bother anymore, I think I have my sea legs now. I always figured that if I did need something stronger I could always pop down to the medical center where you can always get it free. I didn't want to bother stopping to pick up Bonine, especially knowing it's not recommended in Canada, and it's pretty much the gravol without a perscription.
That's good information. After a more lengthy discussion with DD, she was only feeling unwell for about an hour. She said that several of the others in the cast were the same. She said I misunderstood what she told me but I know for a fact she didn't say it was only an hour......it was a text conversation so it's all there. She made mention of the medication that is available on the ship for motion sickness and said no one recommends taking it. They all say it totally knocks you out. This week she was told that they would be likely to experience some rough water. She has said nothing about it, so either it didn't happen or she has gotten used to it.

On the subject of DD.....
She has had a busier week. More of a normal schedule...working rather than just rehearsals. She sent me a video that her manager took of a meet & greet and it made me cry. It was a truly sweet moment with a tiny girl that was mesmerized by DD. They had a few hours a couple of days ago and got off the ship to wander around Tortola. She found a building that had our family name on it but no idea what kind of business it was. She sent me pictures of the ports this week and it looked absolutely gorgeous. I'm now wishing that I had booked that itinerary. Very full day at Castaway tomorrow and then she is flying home Saturday night for her Christmas break. I can't wait to speak in person. I'm sure there are so many stories.

I got a Shell offer for the 17th but it's up to 50 AM, 1 AM for each $1 spent in store, nothing for gas purchase. I won't be taking advantage of it.
Did not get the Shell 100 AM for downloading the app, assume because I already had the app though that was not in the T&C. Also, my Metro shop last week hasn't posted and I need those last few AM to hit Onyx this year. Eek... it's getting close! I may have to online shop or something to get the difference.

I really need to do some work on my measuring & cutting skills but I'm fairly happy with the final results. All 4 corners are wonky and the border isn't terribly even but I doubt anyone will look terribly closely at it, right? I just need to get something to hang it up.
1671153144010.png

Last edited:
I did the Shell app offer just recently. DS did his during the last promotion and it posted today. I am also missing Metro for a shop I did on Dec 8 (two accounts)

Jacqueline, the wall hanging looks great. Find yourself a cafe rod to hang it up with.

I got a weird Metro posting today,, I think it's from the carousel promo...
December 15, 2022
10X MILES ON PARTNERS
+36
I am also missing a Metro Dec 8th shop.

Love the wall hanging and I bet it looks beautiful once hung up.
Nice work Hon!:)

Hugs Mel

My metro points from last week finally posted. I earned 5025 AM this year! Onyx. Phew. That was a lot of last minute shopping on black Friday but also all my Christmas shopping so that's good.

Not sure I will be able to do that again in 2023. Time will tell I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter