Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Which two coupons? I saw a link to one coupon on here. I thought the other was a L&G (which I don't have an offer for).

If these are two actual coupons I can print out and ask the Cashier to scan, I'd go tonight! Could someone let me know please? Thanks!
There are 2 separate coupon codes --- one from the email provided above and one that's in the APP ... BUT cause i'm nice ... here's a screenshot of the coupon in the APP--- just take a copy of it, like someone else mentioned they can type in the code if need be!
Sorry it's so big :eek:

upload_2018-7-5_17-25-1.png

Last edited:
Bless the rain
Hugs Mel

disney_donald_duck_2_by_gothicgingerbread.jpg

I LOVE that picture so much!! It reminds me of the very first time we went to Disney --- 1971, middle of August, OMG so flipping hot, and you could set your watch for the 3 o'clock thunderstorm. We were standing shoulder-to-shoulder with everyone else on Main Street waiting for the parade to start and the heavens opened, up go gazillion brollies and quickly we hear my Nana "oooh ohhh OOOHH" The man standing beside her had moved his arm to avoid his daughters stroller and the water was just pouring down one of the little spindly things (arms?? fingers?? what are they?) onto her head -- in less than a minute she was soaked to the core and looked like a drowned rat! Remember the days of swimming with lil old ladies with their bathing caps on "Don't get my hair wet, it will ruin my set"

Did you actually get any relief from the heat & humidity from that storm BTW? It rolled thru here so quickly that the parking lot barely got damp and i think it's more humid now!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I spoke too soon...............................the rain stopped and we are back to HOT HOT HOT and HUMID!!!
I am stuck in my room with no air as we are afraid the drywall dust will plug up the airconditioning unit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ohhhhh so hot..................................bathroom door being replaced so with 4 workmen in the house I can't chance a cold shower.
I think the big push is on to try and finish my place within the next three days.......keep cool my friends.
AND where are the popsicle and ice cream treat airmile bonuses this summer ??????

remember this
o-NEWFOUNDLAND-WINTER-570.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I spoke too soon...............................the rain stopped and we are back to HOT HOT HOT and HUMID!!!
I am stuck in my room with no air as we are afraid the drywall dust will plug up the airconditioning unit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ohhhhh so hot..................................bathroom door being replaced so with 4 workmen in the house I can't chance a cold shower.
I think the big push is on to try and finish my place within the next three days.......keep cool my friends.
AND where are the popsicle and ice cream treat airmile bonuses this summer ??????

remember this
o-NEWFOUNDLAND-WINTER-570.jpg

Hope tomorrow will be cooler!

I LOVE that picture so much!! It reminds me of the very first time we went to Disney --- 1971, middle of August, OMG so flipping hot, and you could set your watch for the 3 o'clock thunderstorm. We were standing shoulder-to-shoulder with everyone else on Main Street waiting for the parade to start and the heavens opened, up go gazillion brollies and quickly we hear my Nana "oooh ohhh OOOHH" The man standing beside her had moved his arm to avoid his daughters stroller and the water was just pouring down one of the little spindly things (arms?? fingers?? what are they?) onto her head -- in less than a minute she was soaked to the core and looked like a drowned rat! Remember the days of swimming with lil old ladies with their bathing caps on "Don't get my hair wet, it will ruin my set"

Did you actually get any relief from the heat & humidity from that storm BTW? It rolled thru here so quickly that the parking lot barely got damp and i think it's more humid now!

Love your memories,,thanks for sharing...I remember my Nana wearing a bathing cap,,lol,,,I am not sure I've seen one in years.I've only ever been once in Aug and I will never go in Aug again,,,,,,the heat/humidity makes me turn into and very miserable person and my skin hates it.
Stay cool Hon
Hugs Mel

That is WRONG! The timeline for the Airmilesshops is only 75 days!!! And for this promo that date WAS (yes it has already passed!!) June 26th. It never fails during these promos that the online shopping gets botched, EVERY.SINGLE.TIME i need to chase them down. It's rare that you get a customer service rep who is aware of the timeline difference but don't give in, you deserve those miles!

Here's the direct quote from the website:

When will my Miles appear in my account?
Base Miles may take up to 60 days from the date of qualifying purchase to be posted to your Collector account. Bonus Miles may take up to 75 days from the date of qualifying purchase to be posted to your Collector account. Please note, if you booked travel through an airmilesshops.ca online store, your Miles will be issued up to 60 days from when your trip was completed for Base Miles, and up to 75 days after trip completion for Bonus Miles.

Miles will show in your Collector account from airmilesshops.ca and the online store where you shopped, and Miles from a single transaction may appear in multiple line items if you took advantage of any Bonus Offers and/or sitewide multiplier events.

Direct Link to the FAQs Airmilesshop FAQs

AND here's a snip of the terms on the back of the coupon (woah, holy big batman -- sorry :P )
View attachment 334964
Thank you for that posting. I was able to check and see I did not get these miles so I just did a chat and received them. I would not have realized I didn't get them without this. :worship:

Rexall Success, thanks to those who shared their coupon stacking experiences! Almost forgot to use the $10 Rexall coupon. Today is the last day to use the coupon. Spent $48 and got 217 AM.

:disrocks:

On Saturday, Sobeys My Offers had one that was every $25 get 25 miles up to 100 miles. Well, everyone was only getting 25 miles as per the My Offers rep when I called about mine missing. They pushed through the 75 miles for me. Fast forward today and I get an email from Sobeys noting the mistake and they are giving everyone 75 miles! So I got an extra 75 :) I don't feel bad about earning the duplication as I usually have to call My Offers every week for something that didn't go through.

Did three transactions at Rexall. Spend $154 and got 640 AM. I'm happy with that!!!

Thank you so much to those who pointed us in the right direction for this good deal!!! We're trying for one last WDW ticket and have just under 1000 left to go and about 6 weeks to do it in....eek!!!!!

You do now!!! It's not actually a LoadnGo offer but rather an offer that is in the APP today -- you need to show the code, it's not automatically loaded to your card.
In my post just above

Oh man. I didn't understand. I swear the heat's making me thick these past few days. I kept checking my LoadnGo, which has no threshold spending offer. Until I saw your post (9:30 PM EST), I didn't realize I needed to look in the AirMiles APP and "load" it. Hmm... tricky. Is that how the LoadnGo is working these days? Or was this the first time?

Too bad I didn't check this thread again earlier tonight (wry grin). Store's closed. Oh well, next time! Thanks for explaining it to me. Congrats those who got 200+ miles!!

O/T (Off Topic)
Ok ................my new doors look terrible
I am trying to figure out if it is possible to put new doors in but use the old frames? I am not certain I explained that but ,,,,,,they cut the doors and
the cuts are not even and bad--even some chunks of wood missing. The plates (hinges) look like a two year old cut them out and a couple of the inside frames are split.
I know it was hot in here today and they seemed to be in a hurry BUT I am paying alot for this stuff to be done--am I setting my expectations too high?
Thanks for any advise
I did email the company head and am hoping they can come out tomorrow and have a look. I just couldn't tell the worker in extreme heat that his workmanship was so terrible.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
On Saturday, Sobeys My Offers had one that was every $25 get 25 miles up to 100 miles. Well, everyone was only getting 25 miles as per the My Offers rep when I called about mine missing. They pushed through the 75 miles for me. Fast forward today and I get an email from Sobeys noting the mistake and they are giving everyone 75 miles! So I got an extra 75 :) I don't feel bad about earning the duplication as I usually have to call My Offers every week for something that didn't go through.

Can you please post back when you see the extra 75 posted to your account? I've been credited the 25 miles, but I haven't called (yet) and didn't get that email. I'm only actually owed 25 miles (spent ~ $60), so I can't be bothered to spend too much time chasing it.

Glad you got the extra 75 to make it worth your time though!

O/T (Off Topic)
Ok ................my new doors look terrible
I am trying to figure out if it is possible to put new doors in but use the old frames? I am not certain I explained that but ,,,,,,they cut the doors and
the cuts are not even and bad--even some chunks of wood missing. The plates (hinges) look like a two year old cut them out and a couple of the inside frames are split.
I know it was hot in here today and they seemed to be in a hurry BUT I am paying alot for this stuff to be done--am I setting my expectations too high?
Thanks for any advise
I did email the company head and am hoping they can come out tomorrow and have a look. I just couldn't tell the worker in extreme heat that his workmanship was so terrible.
Hugs Mel

Definitely get them to fix everything! Not only due to the cost, but energy savings. It's a door!

Can you please post back when you see the extra 75 posted to your account? I've been credited the 25 miles, but I haven't called (yet) and didn't get that email. I'm only actually owed 25 miles (spent ~ $60), so I can't be bothered to spend too much time chasing it.

Glad you got the extra 75 to make it worth your time though!

I will definitely post back. This is the message I received inside my weekly offers email:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Last week you received an offer to Get up to a 100 Bonus Miles on June 30th (25 Bonus Miles for every $25 spent). Unfortunately, we experienced technical issues and you may not have been awarded your Bonus Miles fully, we’re so sorry!

To make it right, we are adding the missing 75 Bonus Miles to your AIR MILES Account, it should be updated within the next 3-4 business days.

Definitely get them to fix everything! Not only due to the cost, but energy savings. It's a door!
Thanks Hon
I am waiting to hear from someone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
they are all interior bedroom,laundry room,, linen closet doors.
Fingers crossed.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter