Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My L&G is spend $60, get 60. I also have some targeted offers. Apparently I buy a lot of Advil products and Claritin. I was debating doing a Rexall shop today, I'm sure I can get to $60 since I do actually need some advil :) I wonder if they will stack. Will be checking back before I head to the store. Also stopping at Sobeys after work. Kiddo wants to come with me... $100? yeah no problem with him tagging along. Hopefully we don't come home with too much ice cream, candy and chips. Maybe some fruit would be a good idea lol.

Oh, I did stop at Metro last night and spent $64, got 76 AM. Not the best but seemed good for Metro.

So this is strange. I'm updating our finances from the past week and Sobey's has given my bank account $25. I cannot figure out what for! It's not a refund. It says "Misc Payment Offre Sobeys-CS". Maybe as I continue going through our receipts I'll figure it out but right now I'm stumped.

My Rexall LnG offers are exactly the same as the last batch and the threshold spend is $60 get 60 AM, I don't know why it wouldn't stack with the flyer offer but these offers have me stumped right now!

Way off topic but if anyone is close to a Krispy Kreme, it's their birthday, buy a dozen get a dozen plain for a dollar !
20180727_074236.jpg

My Rexall LnG offers are exactly the same as the last batch and the threshold spend is $60 get 60 AM, I don't know why it wouldn't stack with the flyer offer but these offers have me stumped right now!

Way off topic but if anyone is close to a Krispy Kreme, it's their birthday, buy a dozen get a dozen plain for a dollar !
View attachment 339727

Mmmmmm Donuts
0e70b5d98fb3c9c7b8f6ae67e476f503.jpg

Hugs Mel

Just got back from Rexall, and I was able to stack the offers as well. Spent $61.25, earned 169 air miles. That's probably more than I'm going to see from Safeway this weekend...

Onyx Exclusive

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/ProductTicketingDetails?productId=prod2714326

Canadian National Exhibition - Admission for 2 (Toronto)
You can only order ONE set of tickets for ONE Air Miles.

It's not one of those awesome deals though.... Ride All Day ticket that comes with it is only for ONE person. So I guess one would have to buy a second if two want to ride.
And no other perks seem to come with the ticket.
DH's Gold account cannot access this offer.

Anyway, in case anyone is interested...

Last edited:
Just checked out my Rexall L&G for the upcoming week. I don't have any so this is on DH account. There's the no loading required S$50 get 100AM and a S$40 get 40AM (July 27 - Aug 2) usually this one doesn't start until Monday but this week it looks like it starts today. Don't know if the two will stack (or if Rexall is testing their system to make sure it doesn't)

I'll be shopping today to see what happens. Will report back later this morning.
Darn, is the Spend $40 get 40 on your DH's load and go to load? Or in addition to that?
I went this morning for my L&G $25 get 50 combined with the $5 off survey coupon. $25 is as much as I can seem to manage each week on eggs, milk and a few other things.

Of interest though, the cash register scanner was not working properly. It wouldn't scan the $5 off coupon. The male cashier entered it manually as a 'manufacturer's coupon'. Instead of the usual 'GWPCOUP' that shows after the HST and Total. In my experience, Manufacturer's Coupons show up before the total and have previously effected threhold spends. Not today! The override Manufacturer's coupon did show up before the total just below the items purchased. My subtotal spend was under $25. But I still got the Load and Go bonus for a threshold spend of $25 before taxes.

L&G was on DH card. I've been in a L&G drought for weeks now. It's OK though because his miles are my miles (part of the marriage agreement:P)

Thanks for the heads up about the CNE tickets just picked one up.

L&G was on DH card. I've been in a L&G drought for weeks now. It's OK though because his miles are my miles (part of the marriage agreement:P)

Thanks for the heads up about the CNE tickets just picked one up.
L&G drought sucks. I feel for you.
My DH doesn't get any L&G offers. I don't know why. Any ideas?
I log in to check regularly but there are always zero offers. I don't know how to trigger them.
Any help is appreciated!

I've tried re-subscribing, using my card in store. @Donald - my hero used to have some ideas about how to get them started up again. I don't know if they work but they can't hurt. I'm just adding onto DH card at the moment. He's just a few AM away from ONYX. I'll use his card for tickets and save mine for flights.

Onyx Exclusive

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/ProductTicketingDetails?productId=prod2714326

Canadian National Exhibition - Admission for 2 (Toronto)
You can only order ONE set of tickets for ONE Air Miles.

It's not one of those awesome deals though.... Ride All Day ticket that comes with it is only for ONE person. So I guess one would have to buy a second if two want to ride.
And no other perks seem to come with the ticket.
DH's Gold account cannot access this offer.

Anyway, in case anyone is interested...

Thanks for sharing the link!

I've tried re-subscribing, using my card in store. @Donald - my hero used to have some ideas about how to get them started up again. I don't know if they work but they can't hurt. I'm just adding onto DH card at the moment. He's just a few AM away from ONYX. I'll use his card for tickets and save mine for flights.
Thanks, I'll give that a try.
Edit to Add:
Unsubscribe from what exactly?

The weekly email. There are a number of us here on the boards that have been experiencing the drought of late. Eventually we will be welcomed back into the fold (Rexall speaking that is)

The Duck's suggestion for kickstarting your offers (YMMV)
Go into your AM profile and toggle OFF the emails & click on Save Changes
upload_2018-7-27_16-45-13.png
Sign out of your account
Sign back into your account and click the box again & click on Save Changes again
Sign out of your account

I've had this happen to me a time or two before and this little trick either actually fixed it OR just made me feel better :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter