Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Hoping for some good deals at Sobeys and good AM offers. As there is supposed to be a Spend $100 get 100AM coupon for Ontario in the flyer. :)

Ok, I'm online with airmiles right now regarding my missing 600 airmiles from Shop the Block. Can anyone quickly link me to the page where that coupon would be for the Sobeys 150 airmiles bonus for buying that 150$ gift card? It was for buying up to 4, and it was the same weekend as the Sobeys flyer promotion...

Ok, I'm online with airmiles right now regarding my missing 600 airmiles from Shop the Block. Can anyone quickly link me to the page where that coupon would be for the Sobeys 150 airmiles bonus for buying that 150$ gift card? It was for buying up to 4, and it was the same weekend as the Sobeys flyer promotion...
On it give me about 30 seconds@
Here you go .. sorry for the size!
upload_2018-8-14_12-48-11.png

Thank you so much! And what was the one for the shops at airmilesshops?

Not a problem -- the link for ALL of the coupons is here
ALL Mega Miles coupons sorted by region

Airmiles Shop coupon

AND if anyone else is having trouble chasing down miles the deadline for BOTH online shopping and the ENTIRE promo have passed now
Online was June June 26th since that deadline is 90 days NOT 120
Entire promo was August 10th

here's the link to that entire thread where you'll find links to just about anything you might need :D
Thread dedicated to Mega Miles 2018

Last edited:
Gah, do you know how many pages I went back in this thread to try to find this stuff? Lol. A whole other thread...and we last talked about it in june. No wonder I was way off. Maybe we can put links in the first post to the threads for major promotions like this? Cause I tried searching, and just got way too many hits, lol.

Gah, do you know how many pages I went back in this thread to try to find this stuff? Lol. A whole other thread...and we last talked about it in june. No wonder I was way off. Maybe we can put links in the first post to the threads for major promotions like this? Cause I tried searching, and just got way too many hits, lol.
Are you asking for me to put the link to the title of the other threads in the first post HERE? That's not a problem.

BTW -- i found it by typing "Mega Miles" in the search bar and clicking "search titles only"

Thanks again!

Well, that was a lovely hour spent chatting with "Michael" on Live Chat. Got credit for the 600 airmiles from Sobeys, and the 50 for airmiles shops for the same promotion. AND he was able to also credit my husband's card - so now he's Onyx, lol. 1300 airmiles for one hour of my time I'll never get back...

I also found out that you cannot use the personal shopper service to book hotels stays - that's only for tangible rewards or tickets. I'll have to go through the travel agent/gift certificate route and see if hotel + passes = vacation as I already have the flights.

Aww thanks for your kind words Mel -- i enjoy doing this -- keeps me out of trouble -- but it does take a bit of time & patience to dig up the info to keep us all up-to-date!

main_animation@2x.png

Booked a Hotel room through the airmiles HUB for one night.
I will get 130 airmiles for booking and an extra 100 for it being the first time I've booked through them.
I was aiming for higher airmiles hotel but the sons wanted the Hotel that gives them warm chocolate chip cookies and has a Spa and an outdoor hot tub,.
What's a mom to do. lol
Thanks for the Link Jacqueline.
Hugs Mel
mmm Doubletree chocolate chip cookies:)

Remember how I was complaining that the UPS delivery people just drop the package at the door and don't even have the decency to ring the doorbell before walking away. I was just proven wrong when my doorbell rang as I was reading the latest posts here. Got to the door and the delivery guy was at the end of the driveway but he did ring my doorbell.

Did you get to the bottom of your Body Shop issue Mel?

Remember how I was complaining that the UPS delivery people just drop the package at the door and don't even have the decency to ring the doorbell before walking away. I was just proven wrong when my doorbell rang as I was reading the latest posts here. Got to the door and the delivery guy was at the end of the driveway but he did ring my doorbell.

Did you get to the bottom of your Body Shop issue Mel?

Hi Hon Yes I did
They kindly rang the doorbell and hand delivered it to me today.
It was worried that I would be out of luck but Purolator came through for me.
I'm glad you got your package too!
Hugs Mel

For the back to school shopping event, I believe Wagjag would count as a purchase. I read the fine print and it seems only hotel and travel would not count. Any opinions on this? Thanks

Just for reference, Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn Express both have cookies at check-in too.
Only some. Definitely not all of them, but all Doubletree hotels offer this. We have been to many Hampton Inns and never received cookies and only about a quarter of the Holiday Inn Expresses we have been to give cookies. Another pace that offers them is Country Inns:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter