Airmiles Armchair Chatter

If anyone is after the Foodland Olivieri pasta/sauce $4.99 x 4 = 50 air miles, there's a $2 off printable coupon available online.

Foodland says 216-360 g sizes and the coupon is good for 216-250 g sizes.

The coupon is from SmartSource.ca. I don't believe I can post a direct link as it turns out it will only let you print the coupon TWICE. The 3rd time I went to print, I couldn't even find the coupon again. Turns out I had to open a different brower to get that 3rd coupon.

Sobey's still accepts manufacturer printable coupons right? I remember last year someone posted a Marketplace frozen entree coupon and the Sobey's I went to accepted them.

Tastyrewards.ca has save $1 off your purchase of 2 Quaker dipps graola bars right now. As well as .75 cents off Lay's wavy chips.

For those who shop at IGA. How long does it take for miles to post. I know they collect on a different cycle to Sobeys (IGA Mon-Sun). Should I expect them Thurs or Fri this week?

For those who shop at IGA. How long does it take for miles to post. I know they collect on a different cycle to Sobeys (IGA Mon-Sun). Should I expect them Thurs or Fri this week?

I don't shop there often, as we don't have one here in town, but I did shop there on the weekend when we were visiting the in-laws and the miles are just showing today.

Just saw this message. Sounds like the "surprising collectors" must be the same underwhelming thing(s) as last year, but the merchandise rewards benefit could help anyone who is hoping to redeem for something special.

Attachments

• AM.JPG
    AM.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 7

They usually post the following week. Mine from last Friday just posted today.

You can buy as many offers on 1 product as you want at blue Friday right?
Ex. I could buy 20 granola bars and get 200AM?

Yes unless a limit is written on the offer.

Are we all ready with our Blue Friday lists for tomorrow ? :woohoo:

Question? Does anyone know if the bonus miles offers in the Sobey’s flyer are only one use ? For example it’s 20 bonus miles for 2 packages of Dempsters Bagels. If I buy 4 of them in the same transaction will I get 40 bonus miles?

I’m also thinking I should have a backup list of bonus mile items in case I get there and some items are sold out. I’m going at 9 am but my Sobey’s isn’t the greatest and I have visions of someone buying 100 boxes of granola bars before I can get any :rolleyes1.

ETA) nevemind... I missed that the question has already been asked !

Omg totally my thought. Husband will be so mad at me if I only get AM promo items. However he will be super happy with me if I get the Chewy bars and Haagen Dazs! :) Two Of his favourite late night snacks!

I’m kind of hoping they don’t have tons of stock of the things I would get so I can just get my needs. Haha

Oh I didn't even see those! ARGH thank you ;) *adds it to the list* I hope that includes the "alcohol" flavours, my DH really enjoyed those! :D So far I have a nice list built up...

Let's Go Blue Friday!
Checking my list and getting my new running shoes ready.
My Sobeys is saying it is open at 7 am so if I get up early I might be able to get in and out before work.
--I am also worried there won't be any granola bars left by the time I get off work. I am looking for 20-30 boxes.
I have checked and I can not see that any of the products have limits? I could be wrong though.
Hugs Mel

You can buy as many offers on 1 product as you want at blue Friday right?
Ex. I could buy 20 granola bars and get 200AM?

Individual stores may put a limit on them in their store to allow everyone a chance at the deal. I know the one I shop at usually has limits when there are big AM involved.

Shoes are polished, car gassed up, shopping list ready, M/C to pay for it all (and knock of #2 of 3 purchases for Sept). I'm going to bed early (just kidding) so I can be up and out the door bright and early (for me anyway). Happy hunting everyone. Hope its a success for all of us.

Typed too soon, just decided to go to Foodland as well. Sobeys first then cross country to Foodland.:car:

Last edited:
Individual stores may put a limit on them in their store to allow everyone a chance at the deal. I know the one I shop at usually has limits when there are big AM involved.

Shoes are polished, car gassed up, shopping list ready, M/C to pay for it all (and knock of #2 of 3 purchases for Sept). I'm going to bed early (just kidding) so I can be up and out the door bright and early (for me anyway). Happy hunting everyone. Hope its a success for all of us.

Typed too soon, just decided to go to Foodland as well. Sobeys first then cross country to Foodland.:car:
Omy Gosh GAS!
I have picked up a nasty head cold and I was going to get some on the way home today but I was so exhausted I forgot,,,I just dragged myself out the door and got some,,thanks for the reminder. I think I scared the attendant as I had Nivea cream all over my face--Ahhhhhhhh the things we do for airmiles.lol
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Are we all ready with our Blue Friday lists for tomorrow ? :woohoo:

Question? Does anyone know if the bonus miles offers in the Sobey’s flyer are only one use ? For example it’s 20 bonus miles for 2 packages of Dempsters Bagels. If I buy 4 of them in the same transaction will I get 40 bonus miles?

I’m also thinking I should have a backup list of bonus mile items in case I get there and some items are sold out. I’m going at 9 am but my Sobey’s isn’t the greatest and I have visions of someone buying 100 boxes of granola bars before I can get any :rolleyes1.

ETA) nevemind... I missed that the question has already been asked !

Hi Hon
I ahhhhh work at a school and need 50 boxes lol lol. Sorry everyone but first come first serve,,usually I am very polite and nice but when it comes to airmiles,,,ah not so much,,at least that's what my sons say.lol
Hugs to you
Mel

lets see 50 boxes times 6 in a box = 300 granola bars,,sheesh I feel like Mort and the gatorade/pickle deals.
Maybe I should get 60 to be on the safe side?
BUT I will get 500 airmiles.

Omy Gosh GAS!
I have picked up a nasty head cold and I was going to get some on the way home today but I was so exhausted I forgot,,,I just dragged myself out the door and got some,,thanks for the reminder. I think I scared the attendant as I had Nivea cream all over my face--Ahhhhhhhh the things we do for airmiles.lol
Hugs Mel
OMG I am busting a gut laughing at this look. I wonder if your Sobeys was open 24 hours if you would be in the store at 12:01 doing your shopping? Hmmm
I am going to go at 8:00 and see what they have - I am hoping you aren't in Ajax and going to purchase all my chewy granola bars.

How much do i wish i could play Blue Friday?!?! I'm not even looking at the flyers or i'll be trying to figure out a way to convince the hubby that we need to drive 40 minutes to a 24 hr Foodland that might have the products still in stock by 9 pm :rolleyes1

Nooo noo NOPE not gonna happen. Good luck to the rest of you, I can't wait to read the hunting reports!

OMG I am busting a gut laughing at this look. I wonder if your Sobeys was open 24 hours if you would be in the store at 12:01 doing your shopping? Hmmm
I am going to go at 8:00 and see what they have - I am hoping you aren't in Ajax and going to purchase all my chewy granola bars.

Yes I would be but my Sobeys that used to be 24 hrs is no longer ............ and I would have been there with bells on...so I will have to wait patiently in the parking lot,lol.
It's ok Hon I'm in Mississauga.
Hugs to you.
Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter