Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just logged into our accounts on the app and found an offer for Lawton’s - spend $35 in Our Compliments products get 75 miles. I hope this isn’t the norm as that offer is usually for 95 miles.

All of the offers are going downhill, that’s for sure!

Hey all. So I have had airmiles for a long time but never really used them. Realizing my error I went to Rexall today and bought $50 worth of stuff for the 100 bonus air miles but I don't see them on my account. Do you have to activate every offer for it to add onto your account? I'm so green at using my airmiles in any way. ;c(

Finally got around to updating the flyer links in the first post!

Anyone remember what happened before our last trip to see The Duck 3 years ago that led to us leaving a day earlier that we planned? WELL, it seems we have some weird power over the weather because a freezing rain storm is
barreling down on us again!!! So, called WestJet and changed the flight, called and rearranged the airport shuttle, used airmiles to book the Hyatt inside MCO (since it's marathon weekend the cheapest onsite room is a Pirate room at CBR for over $300, not happening!) called CAA and extended the trip insurance to cover the extra 12-ish hours and then started packing like a mad woman!
Have a magical vacation!

A3495265-9313-43C9-A683-70789CEB8577.jpeg

Hey all. So I have had airmiles for a long time but never really used them. Realizing my error I went to Rexall today and bought $50 worth of stuff for the 100 bonus air miles but I don't see them on my account. Do you have to activate every offer for it to add onto your account? I'm so green at using my airmiles in any way. ;c(
It can take some time for miles to show up in your account. If you check out the section on missing miles it gives you the time lines for how long they have to post (up to 120 days for some bonus miles)

They aren't posted instantly unfortunately. Rexall usually posts the next day. As long as they appeared on your receipt you should be fine.

Terms of use vary with each offer. Sometimes you need a coupon, sometimes its a loaded offer. For this particular offer at Rexall no coupon required they just need to swipe your AM card and then you need to spend $50 in qualifying items.

The Rexall offer:
1. It had to be $50 worth before taxes, Did you purchase anything that doesn't qualify (postage stamps, GC) list on back page of flyer
2. Does the 100 AM show up on your receipt? If not go back to the store and get them to add them to your AM # manually. Does your AM card show on your receipt?
3. AM will post tomorrow morning so you might want to wait and see before heading back to the store.

Trying to book a March Break flight to Orlando or Tampa using my miles. Several flight options come up when I search but I keep getting the error message that the flight is no longer available. I've tried several different combinations and they all come up as no longer available.

I've tried logging off and back on the site as well as different web browsers. When I search again all the same flights come up but then wont let me book anything.

This can't be right? Anyone else ever had this issue?

I'm currently waiting for an agent on live chat.

I had this same issue when I was trying to book a round-trip for May. See if you can get anywhere booking two one way trips. It costs a little more because you pay the fees twice but at this stage it may be your best bet.

I'm scared it will let me book a one way there and not one back ! lol

I'm also short a couple hundred air miles if I do it that way. Return flights are 3500. If I book them separately its 2100 each way.

Thanks for the suggestion though. Live chat agent told me I should call tomorrow morning.

You're right though. If I try to book it one way it puts me through to the booking screen. Weird

Keep trying, the Airmiles website is glitchy. Something that doesn't work one day will work the next. Try different time of the day as well. A different browser, different computer? I've tried everything at one time or another.

I'm obsessive when I've decided I want flights somewhere and am like a dog with a bone until I get them.

Anyone know why the cruises through RedTag ask for your departing airport? This seems unnecessary. Considering flights aren’t included?! I was hoping they were at first.

So I tried for about an hour last night until I realized that none of the Air Canada flights would book.

As soon as I tried a WestJet flight it worked! Cost me slightly more miles but the flight times are great.

Thanks for the help!
Dog with a bone works every time:P Glad you got some flights that worked for you.

Finally got around to updating the flyer links in the first post!

Anyone remember what happened before our last trip to see The Duck 3 years ago that led to us leaving a day earlier that we planned? WELL, it seems we have some weird power over the weather because a freezing rain storm is
barreling down on us again!!! So, called WestJet and changed the flight, called and rearranged the airport shuttle, used airmiles to book the Hyatt inside MCO (since it's marathon weekend the cheapest onsite room is a Pirate room at CBR for over $300, not happening!) called CAA and extended the trip insurance to cover the extra 12-ish hours and then started packing like a mad woman!
p
Anyone know why the cruises through RedTag ask for your departing airport? This seems unnecessary. Considering flights aren’t included?! I was hoping they were at first.

Maybe if there are delays ? Maybe marketing purposes? ( if you say Orlando maybe you’ll get a bunch of Orlando spam )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter