Airmiles Armchair Chatter

@AngelDisney I have added the Aeroplan eStore to my regular online shopping rotation. Since our May trip to Mexico using AC Vacations, I had been alternating adding miles to Mine, DD, DH's accounts. I try to use it when they have multiplier events.

Today is the gruesome pack up day at my school.I get to venture into the deep dark holes of every kids desk and hope that nothing has come alive in there while we have been gone!!I am not opening any plastic bowls.:scared::crazy2: .
Have a great Day everyone!

Hugs Mel

It’s lucky that as a Secondary teacher I don’t have to deal with student belongings. I remember there was one time I had to help a student find out the source of the flies coming out of his locker. It still haunts when thinking of the mess he had in his locker!

I went in yesterday to clear my room and retrieve my belongings, mostly treats for the students. We can only access school this week and then students start going in for their stuff next week. It’s great to see some colleagues from a distance. I miss my school family! Moving things around with a mask on is not easy. I felt stuffy and hard to breathe. My room always has a temperature issue. It’s hot yesterday with no air con as my room is an inside room with no windows. I can’t imagine wearing a mask at WDW in warm weather. It’ll be interesting to see how CMs enforce mask wearing and physical distancing once WDW reopens next month. People may need to plan more break times to have their masks off at the park designated areas or restaurants/lounges for some fresh air.

Today is the gruesome pack up day at my school.I get to venture into the deep dark holes of every kids desk and hope that nothing has come alive in there while we have been gone!!I am not opening any plastic bowls.:scared::crazy2: .
Have a great Day everyone!
Good luck!!!! Do you have some special gear to wear? I'm so glad our schools had cleared out all students belongings within the first few weeks and had parents pick times to come and pick up items from the schools. And for the highschool students, if they had anything they absolutely needed, they just had to arrange with the school to pick up whatever item was left behind in their locker. It worked so smoothly. I hope you don't find too many science experiments :crazy2:

Thank you! 25 years ❤
Congrats!!!!! That's a huge accomplishment these days!!! I hope you have something bigger planner for later down the road once our lives return to some sort of normal again

Good luck!!!! Do you have some special gear to wear? I'm so glad our schools had cleared out all students belongings within the first few weeks and had parents pick times to come and pick up items from the schools. And for the highschool students, if they had anything they absolutely needed, they just had to arrange with the school to pick up whatever item was left behind in their locker. It worked so smoothly. I hope you don't find too many science experiments :crazy2
Congrats!!!!! That's a huge accomplishment these days!!! I hope you have something bigger planner for later down the road once our lives return to some sort of normal again

[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Our March Disneyland trip was partly for that. We have the flight credits to re-book sometime later when things settle down. For now we’ll enjoy our dinner out at the Keg.

Last edited:
Hey All..sitting on hold with JetBlue. iu cancelled our DVC res for Aug and switched our Discovery cove until December . I have emailed airmails re the two hotels (non-refundable of course) and personal shopper about our MNSSHP...My online JetBlue won't let me do anything because its states my flights have changed and to call. when I call it says travel within & days, im staying on hold its been pretty much whole day to this point, (seaworld was a million times worse than dvc)
So now we are thinking we have the 3 nights in December and air, we may keep (tho now im more worried about the civil unrest and possible issues post election) and maybe booking a week in May and using our Disney passes then (the dates all appear to have been extended in MDE?) Big kid will be done college year one and big kid #2 better bust her butt or who knows maybe it will still be online??
My airmiles is looking low at 3K but if they return the MNSSHP that will help. I just am doing most of my groceries as pickups and am actually kicking butt on PC points right now.

Hope everyone is doing well. Cant wait to hear about all the goodies you find Mel haha. I feel bad for teachers an d school staff and all of us parents right now not knowing what September will look like. I looked online for uniforms as my DD starts high school and the uniform store online is selling masks. Sad. My daughter is praying they let them at least wear their own colour choice, I got her a few pretty flowery ones and pink ones and girly girl..

Hugs to All
T

Hi Hon
I would definitely call or chat with airmiles,,that just sounds wrong.
I don't think Shell has anything to do with the donations they are taking.

Here is what my $50.00 donation looks like.
cost me 500 Airmiles.
View attachment 498610
$50 Food Bank Donation

Quantity:1

*** And how are you feeling**?👶 Just a caring and curious check in.
Hugs
Mel

Aww thanks! Feeling great! Baby is good. I’m feeling good. And able to work from home so super lucky. About 2.5 months left until I go on leave, and baby GIRL is due at end of August. We are so excited. Really a bright thing to look forward to right now!

I wanted to name her MINNIE but husband would only agree if the full name was Minerva which I just cannot do to her - lol. ::MinnieMo Oh well - I’ll have to settle for just calling her my MINI me. Haha

School pack up update,,,well let's just say I double disinfected myself after desk and locker clean out today.
Gloves and hand sanitizer were provided, although no masks available. Most of us brought our own mask from home.
It was nice to see my co workers from a distance but also sad because I miss the kids.
I learned that some of our students are little *Stuart Little" hoarders,,lol.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter