Airmiles MEGA MILES coupon event is on - Earn 1,250 AM

This bonus seems like it'll be easy to me too, and i've never thought about setting up a second account. If i open another one and meet the mega miles requirements for both, can i transfer miles between accounts?

This bonus seems like it'll be easy to me too, and i've never thought about setting up a second account. If i open another one and meet the mega miles requirements for both, can i transfer miles between accounts?
It is something like 15cents per point to transfer, not worth it.

thanks to you both. So for those of you who maintain two different accounts, how do you use them? Maintain them completely separately? Try to split your purchases between both, or use one as your main account? I'm interested to hear more about how you've make 2 accounts work best :)

thanks to you both. So for those of you who maintain two different accounts, how do you use them? Maintain them completely separately? Try to split your purchases between both, or use one as your main account? I'm interested to hear more about how you've make 2 accounts work best :)

I have two accounts...one for myself and one for my wife. On my wife's account it is usually for bonus Airmiles ( shell / mega miles and other promotions) where I double dip and my account which is used for the same promos plus all other purchases. My wife's account accumulated over 9,000 Airmiles in four years of double dipping

I tend to make my account the primary account as I have a BMO World Elite Air Miles Mastercard and that means I get 25% off all flights and 1 mile for every $10 charged to the card. That really adds up at 200-300 miles per month alone.

We both are signed up for Sobeys "load'n go" offers, and I routinely will use the card that has the better offers for that week.

My DH gets tons of bonus miles with Irving gas with his work truck.

And when there are big promos, like Mega Miles or STB, that you can only do one per collector account, it comes in handy to have the second card to reap the rewards twice.

DH's card is now set strictly to Cash miles, while I will occasionally flip mine back and forth (Cash right now).

So I used the Rexall coupon today. It is on my receipt but the points for it did not show up on my receipt. Anyone else have this hapen

Two down, 3 to go! I did the Shell and Children's Place today. will do Rexall, Sobeys and Foodland. That's 5, that's it right? I hope so! I'll have to go to Sobeys this weekend any way. Foodland will be when I go visit my parents on the May long weekend. And Rexall will be one day lol. This seems almost too easy... I must be missing something.

So I used the Rexall coupon today. It is on my receipt but the points for it did not show up on my receipt. Anyone else have this hapen
I used my Rexall coupon yesterday, along with the e-mail coupon and my LoadnGo offer -- here's my receipt
IMG_3331.JPG

thanks! i think i'm going to wait on setting up a second account.

on the plus side, i used my first mega miles coupon this afternoon! at rexall. the cashier almost wouldn't scan the emailed coupon too, but in the end she scanned it. so i too stacked the email, load and go, and mega miles coupons: 35 dollar spend for 110 miles earned. looking forward to the 1250 bonus!

Maaaaan, I completely forgot to use the emailed coupon at Rexall, so i only double-dipped, not triple ;)

I've got three of these coupons done already - Rexall, Shell and the Airmilesshops one. The M/C will be a no-brainer, now just have to head to children's place or Business Depot and I'm done. This is easier than finding a Foodland that had pickles...

I just did the redeem 95 at Sobeys and it did not show the 25 on my receipt. Anybody else? Did I possibly not work because I redeemed 190 for $20 off?

I just did the redeem 95 at Sobeys and it did not show the 25 on my receipt. Anybody else? Did I possibly not work because I redeemed 190 for $20 off?

Yes, same here, a few have posted on the airmiles thread that their points didn't show either. I believe the fine print says they will be posted in 4-6 weeks.

As long as the redemption is on the receipt, you'll be fine. Should have received an email that you cashed in points as well.

Dear all, I tried to print the coupons just in case there is no booklet available. However, the 2 LCBO coupons are not printable. Will they work by scanning at the cash register? Should I take a pic of each then print them out instead? TIA for your kind assistance!

So I just got back from Lawtons, using my first offer! I had $62 worth of stuff rung in, started to leave, until I checked my receipt...I forgot to give the cashier my coupon!! arg! Back I go and the supervisor was so nice and she had to do a return of my whole receipt and re-ring it in...oops! I wasn't leaving without my coupon being swiped...plus, I earned 73 miles on product :)

Ok, I've chosen the BMO Mastercard 25 purchases offer as one of my five.
Does anyone know what happens to the "25 purchases" if I return items from prior months during May? So if I return two purchases, would I need to make 27 purchases to qualify? Hope my question makes sense...

Does anyone know what happens to the "25 purchases" if I return items from prior months during May? So if I return two purchases, would I need to make 27 purchases to qualify? Hope my question makes sense...

I was just wondering the same thing.

Your question makes perfect sense but I'm not sure about an accurate answer! I think I would feel safer by making sure i had 25 completed sales, no returns .. so if that meant making an extra 2 sales, yeah I'd do it!! On the same topic, do all of these sales need to be done at Airmiles PARTNER stores or are any charges going to count??? I'm afraid i can see myself standing at the self-check in our Metro, on May 31st, doing a LOT of tiny individual sales :P

Your question makes perfect sense but I'm not sure about an accurate answer! I think I would feel safer by making sure i had 25 completed sales, no returns .. so if that meant making an extra 2 sales, yeah I'd do it!! On the same topic, do all of these sales need to be done at Airmiles PARTNER stores or are any charges going to count??? I'm afraid i can see myself standing at the self-check in our Metro, on May 31st, doing a LOT of tiny individual sales :P

I am pretty sure it is just 25 charges. I had one of these offers with STB and it was any 10 charges made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter