Airmiles Shop the Block Earn up to 2,000 Miles

Mine just got fixed too! I tried to sound official, date, place, promo code on receipt, and she added the miles for the coupon and the 1000 missing ones too.

Mine showed up from Sobey's as Shop the Block. Does that make sense? I only received 1,000 and should have 2,000.

Mine showed up from Sobey's as Shop the Block. Does that make sense? I only received 1,000 and should have 2,000.
One of my accounts has them coming from Sobeys .. the one that's missing the 1,000 and the other shows from Airmiles Bonus. Who knows why the difference, but others have reported them coming from other places as well but so long as it says Shop The Block, it doesn't matter where they "come from"

If anyone is still missing miles I would suggest contacting online chat today! I chased down the miles missing on both accounts and now they are all there. Both agents i dealt with were cheerful, more than willing to help me get those miles and took me at my word! The one I'm currently dealing with is even giving me an extra 50 miles for the hassles I've had and for being able to provide such detailed information to verify my claims. party:

Just completed my final chasing of miles connected to this promo due to my online shopping and the lonely chocolate bar coupon. Quick resolution giving me my missing 288 miles, just in time to get ready to start the Mega Miles. Not sure if i'll even bother to do any online shopping if it's included, I've needed to track down miles connected to every single promo like this (they post no problem when there ISN'T a promo, not sure what gives!!!)

Just looked into mine and I didn't realize you couldn't use the same coupon more than once so I thought I had 7 offers but only 4 worked giving me 300 airmiles. Lesson learned read every single term and condition :(

Just looked into mine and I didn't realize you couldn't use the same coupon more than once so I thought I had 7 offers but only 4 worked giving me 300 airmiles. Lesson learned read every single term and condition :(
I'm so sorry you missed that discussion -- follow along in the new promo that starts in March -- i do my best to point out the fine print, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Mega Miles Promo starts March 8th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter