Airport Transportation - HELP

ifillrxs

Mouseketeer
Who do you use for transportation from the Airport to your hotel? In the past, we used (sic) Meers, and were less than satisfied. Any links and phone #'s with your impressions would be of great help.

their link did not help much. I think I need a van service for 10 people. Any Ideas?

We are looking into airport transport for me and DD in October, and have heard awful things about Mears, and really don't want to splurge for Tiffany, with only the 2 of us. DH will be joining us later in the week, so this would also apply for him. Are there any other affordible, but reliable transport services that others have used that you would recommend?

Check on the Atlantis site under the "Rates" tab . . .

I foudn a 10 passenger van that they list at $105 for round trip from airport to WDW resorts . . . Is that what you are looking for?

You need tiffanytowncar.com. For up to 5 people they provide a Towncar and driver for around $85. For 6-10 people they have a van and driver for about $95. It is SOOOOOOO worth it! You don't share the car with anyone else, so they go directly to your hotel.

Ok, I have heard that tiffanytowncar is great, and that they are bad. I have read that yourride.net is terrific, and that they are undependable. HELP

Try www.yourride.net (rabbit) We used him in November for five of us in a van. I think it had three bench seats. I also read in a post here on the boards that he even had a small trailer that he could pull for luggage. He was great!

Rabbit where are you?

We have used many transportation services in all the years we went to WDW and found that Tiffany Towncar gives the best service as well as the nicest and most courteous drivers. They even provide a free stop at a super market.

ifillrxs
We are the sponsors of the transportation boards. If we can Help you in any way just go on my web site. And I don't know were you read we are "undependable".... ºoº ºoº
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

I to have used Tiffany's and thought the were great the first three times I used them Then on the fourth we ran into major promblems with them If you want to read the report it is under Tiffany's YOU NEED TO KNOW. We were searching for someone else to use and found on this site Yourride and used them last trip and they were great. All the things you expect in a car co. but in coversasation we were talking about an upcoming trip and some problems we were having . Rabbitt picked up his cell phone made a call and our problem was solved . He did not need to do this . I felt like we were dealing with a Disney Castmemer and got sprinkler with magic dust. We now have two more trips booked with him

There is nothing bad about yourride. i don't know where you read that they are undependable but i found the total opposite. I found them to be very reliable and i am reccommending them to my family. Yourride is the way to go!!

Every time I looked up reviews on Tiffany Town Car in the past - reviews were outstanding - so I tried them for our last trip (Oct 2001) - and was very pleased - I also recall great reviews for a few other companies - now I see this "Yourride" is a sponser - and find it interesting that reviews are bashing TTC and coaxing people to try Yourride - I suddenly don't put much faith in the reviews as they seem so oddly slanted towards the sponsor. Am I the only one who noticed this?

DVC-LEROY
I have never cared who the DIS has for sponsors and in fact have used TTC multiple times in the past, successfully. The last time we went to WDW(August) the TTC driver was a "subcontractor" according to him and did not seem to have very much experience. He couldn't find the credit card machine, talked non-stop about his family problems and didn't seem to know the best way out of the airport. I have booked TTC for our upcoming trip toWDW in April and they have not sent me a confirmation email as they have in the past. I have emailed them several times and they have not responded. Truthfully, I am VERY hesitant to use them as they are obviously having some major issues over there. As a matter of fact, I will be cancelling them today but still haven't decided which company to use as a replacement.

Bumping. What are the current MCO to WDW transportation opinions. Has anyone CONSISTENTLY had good results with a particular towncar service? Thanks!

Has anyone used Ibex Towncars? We are leaving in 9 days and I booked a Towncar through them. Any reviews one way or the other would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Sue

Another HIP HIP HOORAY for yourride and Rabbit!! We used him last December and even after changing resort unexpectedly, he arrived early to drive us back to the airport. He was kind, curteous, on time and overall just great. Whenever we fly in, we will use him without a doubt. There definitely looked as if there would be enough room for at least 8-10 people and luggage. The prices cannot be beat. Good Luck and HAVE FUN!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter