Airport Transportation

miccolt

Earning My Ears
Our flight lands at 9:30 pm, so too late for the shuttle service Disney recommends. Is it possible/reliable to get an Uber from the airport at this time of night? Is there another shuttle service that is available? Thank you.

There are no set hours for Uber so you should have no difficulty getting one no matter what time you arrive.

I like Charlie’s taxi. I assume they would pick up late. their car is close to baggage claim or they can even meet yiu In baggage claim with a lei if you want. Nice drivers. Very easy. We had 4 people. I think it was $80

+1 to Charlie's taxi. We took them multiple times. They are super fast to arrive and they have a lot of room for luggage. You can even make a reservation ahead of time, and they are super chill about the time (our flight was delayed and it was no problem).

Plus on Charlie's taxi too! I've used them. Not the cheapest but beats the gamble of uber and their surge pricing

We also always use Charlie’s. Reasonable price (not cheap, but ok), always reliable, clean and friendly. They are happy to speak with you on the phone if needed.

Another vote for Charley’s - there are 4 of us with bags so Uber was going to be risky if we got a small car, and UberXL can be pricey. We could book a minivan through Charley’s that fitted us all nicely. Also used them from Aulani to Waikiki, I was keeping an eye on Uber for that trip too but pricing was all over the place, and pre booking XL was going to cost $30 more than the Charley’s flat rate.

There are no set hours for Uber so you should have no difficulty getting one no matter what time you arrive.
you can schedule Uber pick-up and when you arrive, a driver is waiting for you. If your flight is delayed, Uber notifies the driver.

We also used Charley’s Taxi from Waikiki to Aulani, then from Aulani to the airport for our flight home. Aulani front desk recommended them to us for our flight home. Very reliable and reasonably priced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter