AK Rope Drop questions

b0xm0ns73r

Earning My Ears
We (3) are planning on being at AK on 11-20 of this year. So, below are my questions.

1.(multipart question) How bad is Navi RJ at Rope drop on an EMH day? Will it a bad wait? Will the FOP rope droppers make the walk over to Navi RJ difficult?

2. If we arrive at 7:30 for an 8am EMH opening will we be stuck behind nonEMHers and not make it in to the park at 8am or is there a separate line for EMHers?

Thanks!

We (3) are planning on being at AK on 11-20 of this year. So, below are my questions.

1a.(multipart question) How bad is Navi RJ at Rope drop on an EMH day? Will it a bad wait? 1b. Will the FOP rope droppers make the walk over to Navi RJ difficult?

2a. If we arrive at 7:30 for an 8am EMH opening will we be stuck behind nonEMHers and not make it in to the park at 8am
2b. or is there a separate line for EMHers?

Thanks!
1a. Navi will be much, much easier than FoP.
1b. All things being relative, I will say that just about "EVERYBODY" who enters will be
making a hasty jog directly to Pandora.

2a. Well, no. But, you CAN be behind hundreds of other EMH guests who arrive BEFORE 7:30.
2b. Nope. Guests who can't enter EMH should not be in line at all. (A few will try it, of course.)

Idk if they still do it but a few months ago for emh mornings they let everyone through the main entrance. Then where the path splits left and right, they had all regular guests go to the right and be held at the top of the bridge and then all on site emh guests go to the left. A cm would scan your magic band to verify on site stay and then let you go up the left side. For the right side a CM was holding the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter