AK Swap On their way home!!!

Rachal - your envelope arrived today...BEAUTIFUL!!

Sheila - your box also arrived....gorgeous work again! So glad to have to in these swaps!!! Thanks for the pins!

Hi my DC is 0310 3490 0001 0986 3890 Thanks again Erin Michelle

Just an update guys!!

Michelle - your box is here!

I am waiting on one more box. I have everything else all swapped. So, as soon as the last box arrives, I will just drop them into their slots and send back to everyone! I am shooting for heading to the p.o. Monday. That gives these a week and a half to return before I leave! I will be happy knowing they are home safe and sound before I leave! I also have taken the pictures of the rest of my groups. I am hoping to post them either tomorrow or Sunday...Saturday is shot already!!

Forgot to update...Surina your package came...thanks for the goodies!!

I swapped everything out and shipped this afternoon. The packages should start arriving to their homes Saturday! Please let me know! And, thanks for everyone's patience and most of all.....THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!!

Forgot to update...Surina your package came...thanks for the goodies!!

I swapped everything out and shipped this afternoon. The packages should start arriving to their homes Saturday! Please let me know! And, thanks for everyone's patience and most of all.....THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!!

Yea!!!!!! :cool1::banana::cool1:
Thank you very much for hosting:flower3:

Thanks for hostessing Erin!!! Will let you know when package gets here! I am really hoping for tomorrow so that I can use some of the pieces at my crop on Sunday. I can't wait to finish up the pages for my trip as I am falling very far behind with the rest of my books.

Cassey

:cool1: My box arrived today!!!! Everything is beautiful, thanks to everyone!!! Will be using some of these tomorrow at my crop.

Cassey

My box arrived while I was in Myrtle Beach (DH brought it in) and it was such fun to look through it all last night! I love everything!!!!!!

Got my package yesterday - everything is soo wonderful, can't wait to use them in my books

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter