AK Swap On their way home!!!

Erin we are postal. You should have the box by Thursday, sorry for the delay--I hate when real life gets in the way of scrapping ;) I have the DC if you need it.

I just wanted to pop in and let you know I will be postal tomorrow. Sorry!! the day got away from us. 3 doctors appointments today! and they all ran over into the other. erg! I'll send priority and should be there end of the week no problem. Sorry to hold everyone up!

Cheryl, those all look great!!!!

I mailed my package out last Friday and it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I've got the DC# here, but I mailed right before we left for WDW so I have to find it in the stuff I still haven't put away.

Thanks for the updates guys!!! There are quite a few I haven't received yet, so no one is holding anything up!! No worries!!

Stephanie - it's here...looks wonderful and thanks for the goodies!!

Erin, I'm so sorry to hear about your fil. Lots of prayers and pd sent your way. I'm finishing up my last two groups this morning. Everything else is bagged. If I can get them tagged, I will mail them this afternoon, but it will probably be tomorrow.

Cheryl & Stephanie, luv all your work!!

Hey guys!! I updated the check-in post (finally!!!) Anyone that has not mailed yet, could you give me an estimate please? I am wrapping up my last couple groups. I'd like to swap this out next weekend at the latest. We leave for WDW the 27th, so that will give me enough time to hear back from everyone that they received their package before leaving and get packed!! Thanks a bunch for everyone's help and patience!

Erin, I am postal!! D/C 0308 0660 0000 7735 0478, I know I suck but they are on their way :) Its been a long few days around here.

Heres my groups:

Festival of the Lion King
You cant tell but the chorus of Circle of Life is printed on the top layer.
IMG_20111004_142340.jpg

Safari
IMG_20111006_102509.jpg

AK General
IMG_20111006_172035.jpg

Rachal - no worries!!!! Love the pieces! You JUST had a baby...settle down! There are a few others we are waiting on still besides yours...so it's no problem.

Luv those pieces, Rachel!

Erin, I'm postal. I'll pm you the dc #. So sorry I'm late!! Hopefully, my knee will get better and all these boxes will be unpacked soon. I'm ready for my normal life back!! :sad2:

Package is going postal this afternoon - have it in the car just needed to get the address this morning! will post my DC for you tomorrow am.. Thanks for hosting Michelle

Thanks for the update! I am hoping to have everything here this weekend and have them on their way back by Monday. I would really like them all out of my room befire we leave for WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter