AK sweets and treats!?!

beachesncream

Mouseketeer
I love sweets and have my favorite spots around the world.

However, I only went to the Animal Kingdom once 5 years ago and will be going there this next trip (3 weeks!!). So I was hoping some of you could let me know the hot spots for sweets and treats!!

So could I have some advice on must visits food spots-- (you can include non-sweet spots too, if they are a must! )

Thanks SO much!

you MUST stop at Tuskers for a cinnamon roll - it is my favorite sweet on property. I'm not sure if they are served all day long, but when it is an AK morning, our first stop is Tuskers. I love all the fast food stops at AK, Flame tree, Tuskers and Pizzaria.

There is a little popcorn stand in Africa that has wonderful churros. It was near the area where the drummers perform.

The Cookie Cabin in Camp Minnie Mickey, it's not always open, but when it is, mmmm, warm cookies and ice cream sandwhiches

Oh, and the root beer floats you can find in serveral spots, I love the cup and spoon/straw they come with, they're a great deal.

Natalie

:D ooh! I never heard of the cookie room. i think that will be a must do on our next trip!!! ( if it is open that is. )

Stop into the RainForest Cafe just for dessert- you won't be sorry!

I actually didn't find much in the way of sweets at AK, but am happy to find out that they have yummy cinnamon rolls- one of my favorites!

it sure is hard to stay focused on my diet here.......I guess I'm a sucker for punishment - whoa this sounds delightful!

Originally posted by tinkie
it sure is hard to stay focused on my diet here.......I guess I'm a sucker for punishment - whoa this sounds delightful!

forget your diet at Disney. Just be very good before you go, enjoy it every minute while there, and then get right back on track when you get home. Plus, you will be walking so much around the parks--that should help you a bit! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter