Akershus at 9:30am

DisneyFirstTimer10

DIS Veteran
I keep trying to push this earlier- but there is never availability for the day I need in May

Since Epcot opens at 9am I assume we will not be able to get in early correct?

Also- we won't have time to do anything but walk straight to Akershus to check in, right?

thanks!

Unless you are going on an early-EMH day when Future World opens at 8, then no, you won't get anything done on your way in.

You will likely not be granted early entry, since your ADR is for a full thirty minutes after park opening. You may find a CM at the gate who will let you in five or ten minutes before rope drop, it doesn't hurt to ask - but I wouldn't plan on it happening this way.

Once you are in the park, you may have time to send someone (taking along everybody's tickets) to snag fastpasses for Soarin' or Test Track or whatever you want to do after breakfast, and then meet you back at Akershus.

The rest of you can just head for Norway.

Thats correct. You won't be able to get in before park opening and you will have to go straight to the restaurant....

unless you can somehow get lucky and someone cancels their ADR (which is very possible especially since credit card holds are used here).

Just keep checking every day, several times a day if you can and especially right before you go when there is a good chance someone might cancel--they have to cancel 24 hours in advance if they cancel so that they don't get charged on their card.

The restaurant itself starts taking people in at 8am. So, if you get lucky, and you don't have slow eaters, you can probly get out of there and line up for your first attraction before the hordes of people come in.

Thanks

If we can't get it earlier at least it allows us to sleep in a tad- Akershus is the one place my 4yo wants to go for the princesses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter