Akl Concierge Quetion

A

adisneynut

Can anyone tell me how the service is here and what kind of foods/berverages are offered?

Fabulous!

The AKL concierge are absolutely great! You can't ask for better service.

As far as food, breakfast was standard continental fare, pastries, oatmeal, cold cereal, yogurt, fruit, etc., plus of course coffee, tea, milk, juice, cocoa, and they also have a cappucino/expresso machine.

Lunch time the had small snacks like gummy worms, pretzels, stuff like taht. dinner time the had a variety of hot appetizers, IMHO not enough to make a meal out of. The deserts were really nice afterward. They served a variety of cordials and African wines in teh evening.

I can't wait to stay there again.

Anne

AKL concierge staff has made two trips very memorable! As a matter of fact, I got a call from them today and we aren't even scheduled to stay with them on our up coming trip. Pricilla called to wish my DS 6 happy birthday!

They called last year to wish him happy birthday when we had reservations for October. They even called while we were on that trip to wish DS3 happy birthday.

I'm very tempted to change our reservations from LV Poly concierge in December to AKL. We'd even save some money, but I keep reminding myself that it really is going to be wonderful watching the castle change colors while I sit sipping wine and the children are totally entertained in front of a Disney movie. I love Disney; it's the only place that shows Disney movies rather than news or sports.

The concierge staff at the AKL also play with my children really allowing me to relax and enjoy *my* vacation!

As for the food the appetizers were wonderful and my DS3 could eat all the watermellon he wanted for breakfast! The coffee machine is great, too!

I wish I were there now!

Lori

6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL, 12/2002 ASMu & Poly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter