AKL - Jambo

cccory

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if a 2 bedroom savanna view can connect to a deluxe studio savanna view? Or can they be close?

Does anyone know if a 2 bedroom savanna view can connect to a deluxe studio savanna view? Or can they be close?

Nope, they cannot connect. You can get a studio to connect to a 1 bedroom though. I would get the 2 bedroom and request that the studio be close. No guarentee but I'm sure they'll try.

Jambo does not have any dedicated 2-bedrooms only 2 bedroom lock offs so you would have a 1BR connecting to a studio. It's certainly a possibility to have another studio close by - either next door or across the hall but it would not be a second connecting studio. And it would not be guaranteed that the second studio would be next to the 2BR lockoff - only a request. You would want to ask MS to note that you are traveling with the other group.

Thank you. Does AKL have a floor layout that gives you a breakdown of what every room is (ie. studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom)?
BLT has one and I was wondering if there is one out there for AKL. So I could see how many studio are close by a 2 bedroom. I realize everything is just a request. We have been going to Disney for 20 years and know that they are no guarantees.

Thank you. Does AKL have a floor layout that gives you a breakdown of what every room is (ie. studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom)?
BLT has one and I was wondering if there is one out there for AKL. So I could see how many studio are close by a 2 bedroom. I realize everything is just a request. We have been going to Disney for 20 years and know that they are no guarantees.

As I mentioned there are no dedicated 2BR's at Jambo but here is a map from parkinfo2go so you can see the layout:

jambo-floor5-large.gif

There are no dedicated two bedroom villas at JH. Only lockoffs. So every one bedroom is connected to a studio. But not every studio is connected to a one bedroom.

So quick question where would the club level guest rooms be in this diagram?

that's just for the 5th floor. club level is on the 6th floor for DVC.

a couple of the club level rooms have a pool view so i'd guess they are all near the front of the resort.

The DVC club level villas would be where 5202-5209 and 5401-5406. Five two bedroom lockoffs. three partially obstructed savanna view and two pool view. They go quickly at eleven months out.

The hotel club level rooms (not villas) would be on the fourth floor.

Thanks we are staying on the Club Level for the first time in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter