AKL one room suites

ScottyandJeannie

Earning My Ears
Looking to get a one bedroom suite. I've heard that the hotel is quite extensive and some rooms require a very long walk. My question is....Are the 1 bedroom suites with club close to the lobby?

By one bedroom suites, do you mean hotel rooms or the DVC one bedrooms? All club level rooms are 6th floor, I think.

Villas are DVC on the 5th floor and they are spread through the hotel with Pool view and Savanna View for what should be through Disney direct.
You can request close to lobby which may or may not be granted.

At Animal Kingdom Lodge's Jambo House, the Club Level lounge is on the 6th floor. The only rooms on the 6th floor are the 5 DVC studios and 5 DVC 1-bedrooms. They tend to be very hard to book with DVC points. I think it would be rare (but not unheard of) for them to be available to book with cash on the disneyworld website.

There are DVC studios and DVC 1-bedrooms on other floors, but they do not have club level access.

It looks like there are non-DVC resort view 1-bedroom suites and non-DVC savanna view 1-bedroom suites in Jambo House, both of which have Club Level access. I don't know where they are located, but it won't be on the 6th floor. You can check www.touringplans.com to see if they have info.

We stayed at a 1 bedroom suite with Club access (non-DVC) years ago. I believe they were in the area marked with the Red X, whereas the lounge is marked with the Blue L. The distance wasn't an issue for us then. You do need to cross the lobby to take the elevator up to the lounge.

Screenshot_20240415_141205_Google.jpg

We stayed at a 1 bedroom suite with Club access (non-DVC) years ago. I believe they were in the area marked with the Red X, whereas the lounge is marked with the Blue L. The distance wasn't an issue for us then. You do need to cross the lobby to take the elevator up to the lounge.

View attachment 852012
Thank you so very much. That makes it very easy now to see and understand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter