akl or ASMU?

carolrie

Mouseketeer
Okay, yes, I am doing the "just a little bit more and..." but I need opinions. I have two ressies on hold one for the AKL for $1080 standard room for 7 nights and one for the asmu $502 for seven nights. I keep going back and forth. The money sure would help to save, but is the AKL that much of a nicer expereince that it will be worth the extra? I have two dd's 4 and 1 along with me and I know they will love the animals, but also the movies. What do you think?

Hi Carol,

I think it all depends much on your own expectations. They are vastly different resorts. AsMo is budget, AKL is deluxe, so you get much more amenities and service staying in AKL. AsMo rooms are not very large. They do have double beds. AKL rooms are more comfortable, queen beds and they have a balcony. On a standard room, you would not have the savannah view, though. On the other hand, AsMo has a food court and it might come in handy with your 2 kids. I do prefer AKL transportation, if you are using Disney buses for AsMo shares buses with other As.
Have you considered splitting your stay? It might be a bit of a hassle with your little one, but you could still get a taste of AKL and keep costs down. Anywhere you choose, I am sure you will have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter