Deluxe extra hours

Last year they basically waited like a month out before making changes like AK on Thurs instead of MK on Wed, and then switching to ONLY Epcot on Mondays/Weds with nothing else.

Most of the year is pretty safe with Ep/Mon and MK/Wed schedule. Its the fall where you won’t know for sure until very close to the trip.

Last year they basically waited like a month out before making changes like AK on Thurs instead of MK on Wed, and then switching to ONLY Epcot on Mondays/Weds with nothing else.

Most of the year is pretty safe with Ep/Mon and MK/Wed schedule. Its the fall where you won’t know for sure until very close to the trip.

Thanks! We go early December and I'm preparing to only have Epcot as our choice. Did they at least do Epcot on Mondays and Wednesdays if that was the only park?

Thanks! We go early December and I'm preparing to only have Epcot as our choice. Did they at least do Epcot on Mondays and Wednesdays if that was the only park?
Yes, they still did Epcot twice a week.

It was a bummer from the year before though, when they had EP/Mon, MK/Wed and HS/Thurs. That was for the middle 2 weeks of Dec in 2022. I was a bit shocked when our 9 day trip ended up with only 2 EEHs, both Epcot. I think the extra HS EEH back in 2022 was actually a run-through for holding Jollywood Nights the next year (for park operations and transportation, etc). It was a nice bonus in 2022. But to go from 3 parks to one…. And not releasing that info until a few weeks out, WDW did not handle that well.

Last edited:
Yes, they still did Epcot twice a week.

It was a bit of a bummer from the year before though, when they had EP/Mon, MK/Wed and HS/Thurs. That was for the middle 2 weeks of Dec in 2022. I was a bit shocked when our 9 day trip ended up with only 2 EEHs, both Epcot. I think the extra HS EEH back in 2022 was actually a run-through for holding Jollywood Nights the next year (for park operations and transportation, etc). It was a nice bonus in 2022. But to go from 3 parks to one…. And not releasing that info until a few weeks out, WDW did not handle that well.

I agree, so I'm lucky knowing that's a possibility when we booked and we won't be surprised and disappointed.

thank you!

I just looked at the Jollywood Nights dates last year and they were so scattered!
If they do it again this year, there's a possibility they won't have it at all during the 9 nights we are there. Hmm, we are planning to go to a party at MK and was hoping to do Jollywood Nights also.
If there's no party at DHS, plus no After Hours or even deluxe extra hours there during the off week, that will be a bummer.

Oh well!

Do we think August will remain Ep/Mon and MK/Wed ?

I just looked at the Jollywood Nights dates last year and they were so scattered!
If they do it again this year, there's a possibility they won't have it at all during the 9 nights we are there. Hmm, we are planning to go to a party at MK and was hoping to do Jollywood Nights also.
If there's no party at DHS, plus no After Hours or even deluxe extra hours there during the off week, that will be a bummer.

Oh well!

Yeah there was a gap in middle of dates. We lucked out having more than one date during our trip. It ended up being a big deal because we had Saturday tickets. Right before we arrived to WDW the weather predicted rain for 30 hours straight. We called and they moved our tickets to the next date. So happy we did not try Sat Dec 16 because it rained most of that party.

The party was cool! It’d be great if they keep it, fine tune and add more dates. Hope you find something that works between that or After Hours. Maybe we’ll start hearing pieces of info over the summer.

Do we think August will remain Ep/Mon and MK/Wed ?
I think it’s a safe bet. So far the only change in pattern has been fall. There might have been an oddball week outside of that, but very rare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter