AKL Pictures?????

Ok, one more.

189195IMG_1277_1.jpg

Oh, and sorry TPCShauna, I don't have any Christmas pics of AKL but there were some on the previous AKL/AKV fact thread on the resorts board. If I find the section I'm talking about I'll send you the link. :)

Thanks for those great pics everyone! We are FINALLY staying at AKL after wanting to for years....I can't wait:goodvibes

Outstanding! Thanks for the pictures!

Just a few more days, just a few more days, hang in there, Dave; just a few more days...

LOL

Dave aka HoosierDave

we'll be staying at AKL for the first time from 12/14-12/20. these pictures are great, please keep them coming.

Beautiful pictures!! We'd like to stay at AKL for at least a couple of nights during a future stay. We did consider staying there this time but decided upon the WL.

I know we'd end up chosing a savanna view.

i am so excited about staying here next september. we could only afford a standard room so fingers crossed for some disney fairy dust.

anyone have views of standard views just in case we don't

i am so excited about staying here next september. we could only afford a standard room so fingers crossed for some disney fairy dust.

We are going in 4 days (whoo hoo!!:), and have booked a std room. We would love an upgrade but know we probably won't get one. When i get back I am going to have a go at a trip report so I will let you know how we get on in a standard :)

Surprisingly, a Pool View room doesn't cost all that much more (maybe $10 a night) than a Standard View - and you avoid any possibility of a "parking lot" view ... :idea:

I'm SO excited to stay here in December! Animal Kingdom is my favorite park by far (animals!) so I'm thinking I'm going to looove this resort. We only have a standard but I never really look out the window/spend time on the balcony so I'm not too upset about it. Hopefully it's not too bad, though. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter