AKL Resort Question

jstaff

Mouseketeer
Hello!
We are staying at AKL Jambo next week for the 1st time. Can we go over to Kidani to use their pool and explore?

Also, is there a Keurig in a Jambo House studio?

Thanks for your time!

Yes, Jambo can use Kidani pool and vice versa. The regular hotel rooms have a Keurig so I would think DVC does. I have only stayed at regular hotel room. There a minibus that goes back and forth with Kidani and Jambo if you don’t want to walk.

Yes, Jambo can use Kidani pool and vice versa. The regular hotel rooms have a Keurig so I would think DVC does. I have only stayed at regular hotel room. There a minibus that goes back and forth with Kidani and Jambo if you don’t want to walk.
Thank you! We are excited to stay there for the 1st time!

Hello!
We are staying at AKL Jambo next week for the 1st time. Can we go over to Kidani to use their pool and explore?

Thanks for your time!
DVC villas normally have a drip coffeemaker - 4 cup for studios, 12 cup for larger villas, although you can request the 12 cup if you want the larger one for your studio. Many of the DVC villas have been getting a combination drip + Keurig coffeemaker, but I'm not sure whether those have made it to the Jambo studios yet. Hopefully someone with recent experience will come along to clarify. If not, I'd be prepared for both!

Hello!

Thanks for your time!
Yes, when you stay in Jambo you can visit Kidani & use their pool. You can walk between the buildings, take a DS’s bus to Kidani from Jambo & a park bus back from Kidani to Jambo, or jump on the shuttle bus that runs between the 2 buildings - if you don’t see the shuttle verify w/ bell services where it stops, most recently that’s been near the lobby at Kidani & where DME used to pick up/drop off at Jambo.
When we had a 2 br. lock off in Jambo in late Nov./early Dec. neither the 1 br. or the studio had a Keurig. This is the coffee pot that was in the studio portion.
IMG_5589.jpeg

We typically stay at Jambo but have done Kidani once. I will say the Kidani pool is nicer and is free to use. During Xmas, Jambo is the place to stay. Much bigger and beautiful lobby. It’s very quick and easy to go between both resorts.

AKV still has the Mr. Coffee like drip machines. It will not get the change to the combo Keurig and Mr. coffee like machines until, like other resorts that got them in the last four years, its rooms are refurbished, which is supposed to occur in 2025.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter