AKL short stay

FreeTime

DIS Veteran
We are planning a 3 night stay before heading to US/IOA. Only resort available for a studio is AKL ( and SSR but we are tired of staying there). We have never stayed there. So I booked a studio, savannah view, although we are usually 1-2 br family. Am debating whether to go to a 1br since we will be having a regular room at the hard rock. We have 2 teenage girls and are planning on one waterpark day, no major parks. Would you save the points ( really we have plenty since we haven't been much recently)?

On a side note, not having booked within the past few years within a few months of the stay (June) it seems that it is definitely getting more important to book ahead. So I will start planning out my next few years now. :)

I would move to a 1bd. The extra bathroom will be much appreciated. Plus you get the pull out couch and sleeper chair.

Go for that 1 BR -I only have one DD-10, and I don't think a studio will work for us anymore!! Much less two teenage girls ...

Also, to save some pts, consider a standard or pool view room - there's plenty of places to see the animals at the resort, so you don't really "need" a savanna view. Also, some of the standard views are "partial savanna" - we had one last Nov, and I would have called it an "almost 100% savanna" view, not "partial". And the pool view rooms are close to the lobby, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter