AKL / SSR / OKW - Direct Price Increase to $200pp

Here's a snippet from an email exchange with my guide. You may be able to lock today's price with an email.

"I don’t have any information regarding that. I will be alerted early tomorrow morning if that is the case. I can email you first thing tomorrow if there is information to be shared. I will document our conversation to allow you take advantage of the current price for a limited timeframe."

ETA: This is in reference to OKW.

Here's a snippet from an email exchange with my guide. You may be able to lock today's price with an email.

"I don’t have any information regarding that. I will be alerted early tomorrow morning if that is the case. I can email you first thing tomorrow if there is information to be shared. I will document our conversation to allow you take advantage of the current price for a limited timeframe."

ETA: This is in reference to OKW.

My guide said the same thing. Pricing is locked in for me until April 7th for SSR.

Bought SSR resale last year for $125, which was actually more like buying it at $110 or so because the Canadian dollar had gone up. Glad we got in when we did!

I bought my SSR in June/ July/August 2020 (took FOREVER for it to pass) for about $100. Got in right before they started their first pandemic round of gobbling them up.

Oh no! I was going to add on 25 direct SSR points with my Disney visa, right after our small resale contract closes, but until then, we aren't members yet. I wish the Riviera points weren't a minimum of 50 add-on. If they could have just waited and raised the price a month or two from now.

Sweet Jesus. I knew AKL was due for a rise but that is a hike. So glad we didn't wait and buy while in WDW direct. I'll take my 2 contracts at $127 and $137 a point I paid.

It's 3/24 at about 5 am Eastern. Add-on Tool still shows old prices for OKW ($180), AKV ($186) & SSR ($180).

I guess this explains the $140 SSR Disney took at ROFR.
$200! That is just too much for me. I do like that they are starting do fire sales on sold out resorts but I tend to stick to smaller contracts because I add on when I have enough to do so. Glad I bought a few years ago. If I was new and looking at the prices now I would say just forget it.

Thanks! Just curious. Wonder if Disney would honor the add-on tool if someone used it prior to them updating it? (Rhetorical question. Not curious enough to try it and not in market for more points right now, anyway, LOL).
I know, I was thinking the same. Some people saying they were getting calls from guides today that would honour yesterday's prices so maybe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter