AKV Developer points?

nhdisnut

My screen name says it all!!
Can someone explain developer points to me? If we were to purchase 100 AKV points this month, would we then have 100 developer points to use during the next 7 months or so?

Also, when are ressies starting for the rennovated rooms? If we do add-on, the only time we could possibly use the developer points would be in August...

I'm waiting for a call back from my DVC Guide, but I'm sure someone here has the answers:) !

With 100 points or more you get the option of 93.00 per point or 101.00 per point and matching developer points.
Developer points will be in your account within a few days to use as you wish with some guidelines, those are:

they expire 7 months from purchase date i.e. today would expire september 1.
they cannot be banked, borrowed, or transfered.
they CAN be used to sustitute an existing vacation within the 7 month window, even if you have borrowed against next years allotment.

AKV owners can start making reservations on May 16th. Other DVC'ers can start booking on June 6th. Earliest dates of stay are sometime in September.

With 100 points or more you get the option of 93.00 per point or 101.00 per point and matching developer points.
Developer points will be in your account within a few days to use as you wish with some guidelines, those are:

they expire 7 months from purchase date i.e. today would expire september 1.
they cannot be banked, borrowed, or transfered.
they CAN be used to sustitute an existing vacation within the 7 month window, even if you have borrowed against next years allotment.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, Developer Points can also NOT be used to book stays at AKV.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, Developer Points can also NOT be used to book stays at AKV.

well from everything I have seen akl will not be ready until sept 1 at the earliest so the developer points would expire before you can stay there

So it matters when you stay. not when you book?? Example if I wanted to use them, supplement a DCL trip in September I could not utilize them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter