AKV info on DVC Members' Website!!

Ack! I told my guide I wanted 171 points (342 every other year for a 1-bedroom savanah view), but it actually takes 349!

Oh underpantsk...

grim pirate:

I'm sure they will show up quickly. BTW my guide was told she was one of the first to make it through to Documents and Processing. She's gonna check (if possible) to see what AKV member I am........

1 is good.... ;)

-Tony
They are there now! If you're number 1, I hope I'm number 2. :)

I just logged in and don't find any music, movie, or much info on AKV....maybe the server is too busy?

Ack! I told my guide I wanted 171 points (342 every other year for a 1-bedroom savanah view), but it actually takes 349!

Oh underpantsk...

grim pirate:
Maybe it's not to late to fix it?

The point chart comes up when you use the point calculator

:cool1:
Judy
Can you describe where you are getting a link to the AKV point chart? I get a "View Points Chart" link on the Point Calculator page, but when I click on it, AKV is not listed among the choices, just BCV, BWV, etc. :confused3

Well I'm not a member, so I guess I don't get to see:confused3

I did my AKV add-on today (at the preview center) and the point chart they gave me matches greenban's point chart, except for the 2-br standard.

I have 2-br standard as:
23/49, 25/51, 27/57, 31/64, 41/85

Also, when I use the point calculator, everything come up zero for AKV.

ETA: I take that back. Quite a few numbers are different, but only by a point or 2.

Can you describe where you are getting a link to the AKV point chart? I get a "View Points Chart" link on the Point Calculator page, but when I click on it, AKV is not listed among the choices, just BCV, BWV, etc. :confused3

Greenban said the points calculator is working to plan a vacation but the point chart is not posted yet as a selection with the others... BTW, for anybody looking for it, the points calculator is one of the items listed on the top right of the home page under the Member Resources. Only 135 pts. for a week in a studio in Magic season w/ the Savanah view...cool beans!

Now I'm sorta wishing that instead of buying all of our pts. at SSR we should've done only 150 on our initial purchase & waited for AKV to do the other 100 pts...but since no real info. was avail. about when or how much in Dec. we bought them all over at SSR. I'm really hoping by the time it's all completed we'll be able to snag a studio (don't care so much about the view) in the Magic season at 7 months...

I did my AKV add-on today (at the preview center) and the point chart they gave me matches greenban's point chart, except for the 2-br standard.

I have 2-br standard as:
23/49, 25/51, 27/57, 31/64, 41/85

Also, when I use the point calculator, everything come up zero for AKV.

ETA: I take that back. Quite a few numbers are different, but only by a point or 2.
I played around with the point calculator for a while this afternoon. I checked the points for a 1BR for Jan, May and Oct for Savannah view and Concierge. All of the point rates for a 1BR, Concierge for both weeknights and weekend nights went up one point. For a 1BR Savannah view, the rate went up one point for Sun-Thu in Jan, all nights in Oct and weekend nights in May. So 6 nights in a 1BR is going to cost 6 points more than I thought -- not too bad really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter