AKV Jambo House 3BR Grand Villa.

michelleiada

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping to book one of these for a few nights in May at the beginning of our 10 night vacation. Waiting for the 7 month booking window to do this. Two questions for my DIS friends: first, how difficult will it be to get this at the 7 month mark for 2-3 nights? And also, what shall I request for a room location? We want a great savannah view. This is a big surprise for my family...I want it to be magical!

Throughout May 2013 and 2014, both the Jambo and Kidani GVs were open at 7 months out. Thus, you likely have a good chance. However, be sure to attempt to reserve early morning exactly 7 months out. All the Jambo GVs are ideal but we feel the two overlooking Sunset Savanna are the better. It is the largest savanna and you look west from those rooms, avoiding sun coming in the morning and seeing pleasant sunsets.

Does anyone have any savannah view pictures from a grand villa at Jambo? Would love to see some.

From 5284:

p448928255-4.jpg

p2533046-4.jpg

p536062833-4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter