AKV Jambo House

ceegibbs

Earning My Ears
Are DVC rooms on every floor? To the point are DVC rooms on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd floors? I have only ever stayed on the 4th floor and I have been there maybe three or four times.

Thanks! I actually stayed concierge once but we were even on the fourth floor then! Weird.

I really want to stay on the lowest floor possible next time.

Pre-DVC, the AKL comcierge level rooms could be found on fourth, fifth and sixth floor (the sixth floor exists only above the lobby). DVC has taken over the fifth and sixth floor at Jambo (except for a handful of parking lot view rooms on the fifth) and now the hotel consierge rooms are limited to fourth floor with the club level lounge, used both by DVC club level and AKL concierge, on the sixth.

If you are DVC and want low floor, you need to select the Kidani building which is all DVC and you can get rooms on the second floor (the lowest floor, the under-building garage is beneath that). However, there is no club level at Kidani.

I am only looking for a two bedroom savana view.... not club level this time.

Does anyone know if DVC rooms are on 1,2,or 3?

Thank you again.

I am only looking for a two bedroom savana view.... not club level this time.

Does anyone know if DVC rooms are on 1,2,or 3?

Thank you again.

DVC rooms are on the 5th floor at Jambo, all floors at Kidani.

:earsboy: Bill

As I noted the lowest floor at Kidani is 2 and though not guaranteed, you usually have a good chance of getting your request of second floor there for savanna view. Also note that even the hotel rooms at Jambo go no lower than second floor for savanna view. (They do want any guests in savanna view rooms at ground level because that invites someone without a brain climbing over the porch railing and walking into the savanna.)

Ohhhh Okay, Gotcha. So the answer is No. There are no DVC rooms on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd Floors.

Gotcha.

Thanks again

I really want Jambo because I like the lobby, but I guess Kidani might be great too. We stayed there once and I think again, we were on the 4th floor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter