AKV owners please help us GCV wannabes

lisah0711

♥ her Disney office
For those of you who purchased AKV when it first went up for sale could you please give us GCV wannabes an overview of the process? I am not looking for exact dates, just general information, like they announced it around (date), we started seeing info around (date), we finally saw points charts around (date). Unfortuately I didn't pay as much attention as I wish I would have now. TIA!

they announced it after we heard about it here at DIS, they finally gave info on points etc. AFTER we bought on the first day points were available. The info flow was really very poor, we were buying pretty much without info at all.

I heard AKV's was for sale on the dis, called my guide, I wanted to be a Founding owner... on the Tapestry, and all that. My guide filled me in on the basic info, while I was at a birthday party, on my cell phone. I gave him my credit card for the down payment. He sent me my info. I really don't remember when the point structure appeared. I just love that resort and really wanted to be a part of it!:love:

We heard about it here first and then received some marketing via mail. We bought into it without knowing the point structure for AKV specifically but guessing that it would be similar to VWL or BCV.

Thanks for all of the replies. I am guessing the GCV will go the way of AKV unless there is some difference in Ca law that requires them to give more info up front. Like all you AKV folks, I love GCV and will buy no matter what! Wouldn't it be nice to have a product like that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter