Aladdin Show question

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
Our guide book says to get tickets for this early in the day, before the show... but it doesnt say what time the shows are. Does anyone know how this works?

The brochure you pick up with the map on it lists the times, it seems like it was 5 or 6 times a day, We walked up 5 minutes before and got balcony seating, we were pleasantly surprised, the seats weren't bad at all. Definantly a show worth watching!
Jeni

Ya, you can't get tickets to this in advance.
You line up in one of three sections, Orchestra, Balcony, and one other I think is Mezzanine. I don't remember what section we were in, but our seats were great. We were in the second section, first row. That way we could see the parade of Camels etc.. go right by us, we didn't have to turn around to see it. I won't give away anymore of the show, but it is great--dont miss it!!

Tickets are not availabe. They did briefly give out a FP type ticket for it, but that didn't last long. I like the first row of rear orchestra. I think it gives the best view of the whole show.

I like the front row and sit there every time I see this show (if I can get to the front row). The first row of the second section is great for seeing the carpet, Elephant want by..etc. I just love being close to the stage for any kind of theater though. The expression on the character's faces just does it for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter