Alamo on-site at airport?????

jiminyfan

Daddy, Dreamer and WDWnut
Has anyone used alamo since it is onsite? I have a ressie for the end of January and wanted to see how things looked for Alamo.

I have a National as a backup just in case.

Thanks for you assistance and information.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:cool:

Be aware that if you have placed a reservation with National and they have your credit card number, they can, and most probably will, charge that account if you don't cancel that reservation. I think it is at least 24 hours of arrival. Check their website.

Alamo and National are now sharing the same facilities at MCO. The same counter, the same employees, the same computers and the same cars in the garage.

Cars are shared, but counters and return lines were separate (as of 12/23/02. This may have changed.

Originally posted by llupin
Cars are shared, but counters and return lines were separate ...
Counters and return lines are all integrated and can handle reservations and returns from either company regardless of what the sign behind them says. You can do a National rental/return with an Alamo agent or vice versa.

Counters and return lines are all integrated and can handle reservations and returns from either company regardless of what the sign behind them says.
Maybe and maybe not. We rented a car from National on 12/30. All the National clerks were busy with problems that would take a while, so DH was sent over to the Alamo side. After waiting in line for a while, the Alamo clerk said he could only handle Alamo on his computer. Hopefully, they will iron things out as time goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter