Alamo Questions??

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
We used Alamo once when they were off-site and I've got some questions now that they're at MCO. I've compared their rates for a mini van with Dollar and L & M and Alamo is out of the ballpark for my dates. Are there codes I should know about? Also, how do I join QuickSilver or whatever it is they call their plan that is like Dollar's FastLane? Is there a charge for joining?

Thanks,
Bill From PA

Bill: have you checked www.mousesavers.com yet? I don't know if Mary has codes for Alamo or not, but it's worth a check.

You can join QuickSilver on Alamo's website -- www.alamo.com or call 1-800-882-5266. I believe it is free to join. I'm not sure, however, if it gives you any discounts.

We were enrolled automatically through my company, but we've since dropped Alamo in favor of Hertz & Avis. Better corporate rates, better service, better cars.

Bill try OG or YQ. Also, if you are a member of Sam's Club or BJ's or Costco, they may have discounts for you.
Not sure how old you are, but, if you are a AARP member, I used their contact number and a 15.00 off a week coupon I found on the net for a rate of 189. total for the week in Feb. coming into Tampa. I did not check for a mini van or SUV, cause I hate em. :)
AAA has a great discount for Hertz also. So, if you are a member, check it out.
Hope this helps.

GAIL HAYDEN,

Thanks for the info, I'll try those codes for my dates. Yep, I got an AARP card, but thanks for implying that my picture left some doubt about the matter!

Bill From PA

Bill,
Try the AARP code for National - 6100120 or the AARP Avis code -
a359800. I have done pretty well with these.

Yep, I got an AARP card, but thanks for implying that my picture left some doubt about the matter!

:) Lots of doubt.

Also for AARP /national code 5066952 works too.

for an uncaring attitude and lack of customer service. The MCO location employees are the worst bunch of "careless" I have ever found.

We rented from Alamo 2 weeks ago - got a minivan for $199 for the week. The car was great & so was the service.

For Quicksilver, you either have to work for a company who has a corporate account w/Alamo or have rented off of Alamo 5 times in the past year. The only thing it gives you is a quicker check in - you don't need to wait in lines with everyone else. It has a separate counter or in some locations a kiosk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter