Alaska on July 19th, 2011 "Where a good tan is hard to find"

I think it happened last week while the Wonder was going thru. One of the posts in their meet thread mentioned it and they said some took video and it rocked the ship somewhat (nothing serious). There was a link to a video on weather.com taken from a smaller boat showing the calving and the smaller boat rocked quite a bit, but they did fine.

Wow that would be exciting to experience, but I don't think I'd want to be on one of those smaller boats when it happens. :eek:

When I saw that on the news I didn't put together that that was TA because they were so close...

Thanks for posting....I agree don't think I would want to be on such a small boat going through there but when we were there there were a couple of speed boats in the water....one of which pulled up to the ship and let someone off who most likely was the person to sail us father into TA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter