Alaska on July 19th, 2011 "Where a good tan is hard to find"

Hi All,

Got back early Sat. morning. DH is back to work today and I spent the day organizing my photos and sending them out for printing. Wow, that was some cruise! We spent the rest of the week in Victoria. What a lovely place! It was the cherry on top of the perfect cruise. I didn't realize how lucky we were with the weather until the cruise staff and locals complemented what great weather we were having. All but Ketchikan, that seems to be typical weather there. One of the gift shops had it as the rain capital of the world! And even there it wasn't bad at all, just a little drizzle.

Thanks to all for the FE gifts and the great company! :banana:

Hi everyone...that was such a great cruise and the scenery was awe inspiring ...I to want to go back and do a land tour....so do my boys and DH.

We loved all the FE stuff....that was so much fun! I love the FE exchange.

We did not book another cruise yet due to college coming up and other sons football...both very demanding of time. But we are ready to hop back on today:thumbsup2

I am so glad that we booked that Alaskan cruise....I have always heard folks say to be sure to do an Alaskan cruise you won't forget it and you will want to go over and over again...well they were right.

1Goofy....don't worry about not having your FE stuff...that could have happened to any of us....I am very cool with it:hug:

Tom I have been so wrapped up with everything that I never got you 10 bucks....sorry :rolleyes1:confused:

school starts back here in 10 days so for me that is like going back to work....I am on the PTSA not to mention heading up the GRAD night committee with my son in charge og donations. That is with our budgets if we even have a school :headache:

Tisza look forward to ur trip report....

So where is everyone heading next...cruise or something else?

[QUOTE="Got Disney";42072849]
So where is everyone heading next...cruise or something else?[/QUOTE]

Vacation for me is done for the year, other than an occasional day here or there.

I'm hoping we do a family trip to WDW next year, but we've got a junior in high school, so we may wind up doing some college visits. I hope at least one will be close enough so we can do the WDW trip.

Thank you everyone for the FE exchange. My kids had alot of fun with all the goodies the recieved.:dance3:

We really had a great time. But time just flies. You blink your eyes and the next thing you know you are packing to get off the ship. Not sure why, but we really had a hard time repacking everything back into the same bags we came in. Seams like everything gre bigger. :confused3

Again Thank you everyone and we look forward to seeing lots of pictures.

Mickeyboo

Hope you all had a great cruise. Jumping on your thread quickly to see if anyone has Navigators to share? I'm only finding early versions and would like to see something more up-to-date. We cruise in 2 weeks!

Cheers!

Jennifer

Hope you all had a great cruise. Jumping on your thread quickly to see if anyone has Navigators to share? I'm only finding early versions and would like to see something more up-to-date. We cruise in 2 weeks!

Cheers!

Jennifer

Good question as I am curious about this as well and was just thinking we haven't seen any navigators since May. Thanks!

[QUOTE="Got Disney";42072849]Hi everyone...that was such a great cruise and the scenery was awe inspiring ...I to want to go back and do a land tour....so do my boys and DH.

We did not book another cruise yet due to college coming up and other sons football...both very demanding of time. But we are ready to hop back on today:thumbsup2

I am so glad that we booked that Alaskan cruise....I have always heard folks say to be sure to do an Alaskan cruise you won't forget it and you will want to go over and over again...well they were right.

1Goofy....don't worry about not having your FE stuff...that could have happened to any of us....I am very cool with it:hug:

Tom I have been so wrapped up with everything that I never got you 10 bucks....sorry :rolleyes1:confused:

school starts back here in 10 days so for me that is like going back to work....I am on the PTSA not to mention heading up the GRAD night committee with my son in charge og donations. That is with our budgets if we even have a school :headache:

---- thanks for the hug; but I will eventually get the Alaksa specific FE gifts back...so I'd rather send them out.:thumbsup2 so feel free to send me your address by PM.

That being said, if I have left overs, I may just sell them to the highest bidder for someone taking a future Alaska cruise...then donate the $ to GKTW :goodvibes even if it's only another 10 bucks, every little bit helps.

I am back to work today...the only word to sum up the day is...DEPRESSING!! It was great to get to meet everyone, thanks for the great FE gifts, the kids always were so excited to go back to the room.

We booked two dumbie dates on the Dream, but man I just want to go back to Alaska!!

If people have pictures to share of the trip, we would love to see them. I hope to get mine loaded on Flickr this week.

I LOVE my bracelet!! Thank you!! My daughter and I wore them every day, and we still will enjoy wearing them.
Glad you liked the FE gifts. They were fun to create. :)

ALL:
I'm trying my hand at YouTube for essentially the 1st time.

Check out my YouTube channel... 1GoofyFan ;) Got a couple videos up so my folks could see. If the musical accompanyment is wierd:confused: forgive me...still learingin my way around on getting the copyright free stuff.

Also, for you FE folks... please do PM me with your mailing address. Even if Nancy & I have to make a whole replacement batch of FE gifts, I REALLY want to get them to you. I'm just :sick: about it.

Best to ALL.

How do we PM you? It's considerate of you that you still want to do that! :)

Thank you for the thoughtful FE gifts! We had a great cruise. It furthered our interest in going to the main part of Alaska next time. We didn't book another cruise though - not sure when we'll be able to go.

We are going to the new Hawaii Vacation Club Resort in March. Looking forward to that! Anyone else going there?

[QUOTE="Got Disney";42072849]Hi everyone...that was such a great cruise and the scenery was awe inspiring ...I to want to go back and do a land tour....so do my boys and DH.

A 3night cruise on the dream with friends(Florida resident discount a rarity now!) and the MV of the Disney fantasy

Nothing planned yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Med in 2013 for our 25th anniversary.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but, the cruise before us did not go to Tracy Arm and the cruise after us did not go to Tracy Arm.

I'd say we hit it pretty good.

Alaska was wonderful and I do want to go again!! Great weather and excursions.

I replaced my ticker with a new one. Now to figure out where we go next..Aulani or Cruise to Europe or East Coast.

It was fun to meet you! Thank you Tom for the organizing and the Lanyards. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter