Alcatraz tour

michelle1

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the day and night tour other than the night tour costs a little more. Is one better than the other? My kids are 11 and 13 so I want to order tickets for whichever will suit them best.

The night tour is awesome - not only is it a little more eerie, but on top of getting headsets for the audio tour (just like the day tours) there are several park rangers scattered about who do different presentations and can answer questions. We saw several mini films and heard lots of tales from the Rangers. This was an added extra that was not available for the day tours at the time we went. We did the night tour a few years ago and it was well worth the extra couple of bucks. The view of SFO at night from the island is spectacular.

The night views and the Ranger presentations certainly were worth it to me. Also, from talking to friends, the island is not as crowded in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter