Alice Easter Brunch Buffet

newfamilyman

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Is this the first year they are doing this? It sounds like fun, but it's kind of pricey ($50/adult), though at least you get a passport discount.

I read on another web page that this is an annual event, so I was hoping to hear from somebody who has been to describe it. I'm mainly curious if it is worth the cost. Thanks.

Just bumping this thread up in hopes that someone who's been in the past can comment. I've posted the same query on the MIboard, too, without any success. Thanks.

My daughter and I attended the Alice's Easter Basket Brunch at the Grand Ballroom of Disneyland for the first time this year. Before we went I thought is seemed pretty pricey, however, it was worth every cent! There is everykind of breakfast lunch or dinner food you could imagine and it was all prepared by world class chefs. Much of the food was prepared in advance, but other dishes (crepes . . .) were prepared to order. There was live music and many characters for pictures. There were Disney artists carving fruit into masterpiece works of art. The dessert table alone was worth the price to get in. We arrived when it opened (8am) and stayed to 9:30, but I could have stayed a lot longer. My daughter was treated like royalty. I highly recommend this one of a kind event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter