~~Alissa2008 PJ 10/30/08 SBP~~ Update 7/3 (Cake Update)

Which Newsletter Should I Use? (See page 16)

• Newsletter with Cinderella Mice

• Newsletter with Figment

• Newsletter with Disney Pics

Results are only viewable after voting.
maybe youll get this!

Labryinth kitties

funny-pictures-one-with-truth-one-with-lie-cats-clock.jpg

:woohoo: Our Zazzle Shirts came in!

DSCF0001.jpg
DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004-2.jpg
DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

Plus some better pics of my new hair -- sorry the mirror is so filthy. ew.:confused3 We're also mid-painting that hallway, so its only got one coat of paint on it --> thats why it looks so blotchy!

DSCF0009.jpg
DSCF0010.jpg
DSCF0011.jpg

Our Mario Kart Wii ID# -- add us!!
DFs=2277 7160 9603
Mine=2105 9289 3417

I have to add you too in order for it to work, so make sure you send me yours!!
LOVE the shirts...I'm so loving your haircut!!!!! and I love the ppink walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to add you to my wii!!! I want to play mario kart with you!!

It IS addicting -- especially when there isn't anything on tv (or dvr)! You should send me your id# and we can play together!!!!!

Oh that would be fun!! I will copy down yours and I will send you mine when I go over my DF's house. Lynn I want your ID too!!!! We can have a Disbride Mario Kart party..:rotfl:

I loveee the raven, my cousin has it painted on her wall, the whole thing :) i love robert frost and have a bunch of his stuff memorized lol

NBC stitch! (randomly round on google images haha)

AWESOME!!! I love RF too! "Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by - and that has made all the difference." :) I'm thinking about getting a T.S. Eliot quotation tattooed on myself. "Do I dare disturb the universe? In a minute there is time for decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse."

LOVE the shirts...I'm so loving your haircut!!!!! and I love the ppink walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to add you to my wii!!! I want to play mario kart with you!!

Oh that would be fun!! I will copy down yours and I will send you mine when I go over my DF's house. Lynn I want your ID too!!!! We can have a Disbride Mario Kart party..:rotfl:

:woohoo: Disbride Mario Kart! WOOT! Toni -- make sure you send me your id too!

MarioKart is AWESOME!! I got it for DH for father's day and we haven't stopped playing!! I'lll have to ask him how to add people and figure out what our ID is so we can all race each other!!

MarioKart is AWESOME!! I got it for DH for father's day and we haven't stopped playing!! I'lll have to ask him how to add people and figure out what our ID is so we can all race each other!!

:woohoo: Yup! He'll know how to do it!! (I'm a gamer nerd as well, it never dawned on me that you gals may not know how to add people)

A Brief Tutorial:

When you start the game, select your profile and it will bring up a bunch of options on what you want to play.

In the lower left hand corner is a box with two smaller boxes inside labeled 1 and 2. This is for 1-2 player online play. If you click on either of those (depending on if DH/DF is playing with you) you'll go to a screen that gives you "Find a friend" as an option. If you choose that you can enter my ID code and it should find me. The process won't be complete until I add YOU in mine as well -- your ID should be displayed like your Mii is "talking bubble" it on the find a friend screen... it's a bunch of numbers (looks like a credit card number...)

Hope this helps! Any questions, PM me and I'll walk you through it! :woohoo: Yay disbride mario tournament! Also, my DFs ID code is different from mine, but he said you gals could add him if you wanted too. :moped:

Oh wow, Alissa! Those shirts are awesome!

Thank you! I was actually really nervous about them coming out, but I should have had more faith in zazzle - they're awesome. I love the font they had!! I might make us some more so we have some other ones to wear -- I'm thinking about making a pirates one with some "rum" quotes ::yes:: I highly recommend zazzle!!

I was lurking over on the knot boards, god knows why, and I started feeling really bad about our reception theme choice. :confused3 Originally, I loved the idea of having a different disney movie for each table - I bought a whole bunch of figures on ebay and the other day I had a super melt down (take your pills already!:rotfl:) and was about to scrap the whole idea and figure out something a little more formal and less 12-year-old-birthday-party. :badpc:

After a stressful day at work, I came home to my disgirls and the theme was BACK ON! :woohoo: I found Managirl (Amanda)'s PJ and she posted pics of her engagement party theme and I fell in love with the idea all over again. She really made it classy and elegant and it didn't look at all like a cheesy birthday party. I can't thank her enough. I'm posting the pics below, only because I don't think she'll mind (if you do, please let me know and I will gladly take them down). I also put a link to her pj for those of you who want to check it out. I'm SO glad I found it and I can't count the number of times a disbride has saved me from jumping off a bridge.

alice.jpg
beast.jpg
mermaid.jpg
mickey.jpg
nightmare.jpg
pirate.jpg
snow.jpg
toystory.jpg

Managirl's PJ

Oh my gosh don't feel bad about your reception theme!!! It's absolutely perfect for a Disney wedding. The Knot girls tend to be a different sort of bride...unless they are also DisBrides--they just wouldn't understand!!

Don't second guess yourself!!!

We must see pics of the figures you bought!!!!

maybe youll get this!

Labryinth kitties

At first I had no idea what this was - because I couldn't see the pic!! Now that the pic posted OMG! :rotfl: That used to be my favorite movie when I was younger, I think I wore through the VHS... I still put in on sometimes when I feel in the mood. "Ludo down!"

Oh my gosh don't feel bad about your reception theme!!! It's absolutely perfect for a Disney wedding. The Knot girls tend to be a different sort of bride...unless they are also DisBrides--they just wouldn't understand!!

Don't second guess yourself!!!

We must see pics of the figures you bought!!!!

Thanks hun! It was nothing they said about me per say, just things I was reading about etiquette and formalities... just made me feel... I dunno, blah. But, I'm really glad for the disboards - you all make me feel a part of an awesome community! My mom has the figgies, but I'll get some pics soon. :)

Thanks hun! It was nothing they said about me per say, just things I was reading about etiquette and formalities... just made me feel... I dunno, blah.

Etiquette Shmetiquette, I say!! :goodvibes

Love the invites. Especially love that I can see the shadow of you taking pictures. hehehe :rotfl:

Your invites are great,love the purple :) My other favorite color!

At first I had no idea what this was - because I couldn't see the pic!! Now that the pic posted OMG! :rotfl: That used to be my favorite movie when I was younger, I think I wore through the VHS... I still put in on sometimes when I feel in the mood. "Ludo down!"

wuhgkwe we are separated sisters, that explains it! i love love loveeee that movie! I was in newbury comics today and saw a Jareth figure and I wanted it so bad and DBF just rolled his eyes haha.

Through dangers untold and through hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the goblin city, to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great.

:goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter