All Board Members,please Read!!!!!

pinhook

MR. PEACHIDENT
Hello to all my fellow peachicans. well the time has come to let you all know the peachident seal pin has gone to the designer and we hope for the approval soon. anyway what i need is everybody who is interested or posted on the last post i did, please email me personally so i can let you know how it will break down for the cost of the pin. the pin will be the same size as the dis pin that you get from parkhopper and it will be an edition of 250. i am going to check the old post and get an acurate list and post it on here. if you are not on the list please let me know and how many you would like. like i said there will only be 250 and from the list i had before i assume the pins will go fairly fast. so please email me at zane2294@aol.com and i will give you all the information you need. thanks for all your support and i hope to get the ball rolling on this very soon. ttfn and remember:

"ALL HAIL THE PEACH"

Mr. Peachident
mike

I will e-mail you as soon as I can get my e-mail working but I wanted to be in on this...if you remember way back when Jeff and I were the ones that were going off on the peachident jokes and I would love a peach pin....

Jeremiah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter